AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Black Models on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella25

Cam Model
Dec 21, 2019
United States
Twitter Username
@Sinderella25
MFC Username
Sinderella25
I'm not going to beat around the bush. I feel like my success as a cam girl is limited due to social assumptions and the overall dislike of black women (or rather, black women doing the same exact things as their skinny white counterparts, and not making nearly half as much)

Don't get me wrong, I've had an almost $2k month, but I'm one of those weirdos who likes to watch other cam girls when I'm offline, and it just infuriates me how little attention even the cutest black girls get (even with a new model tag), in comparison to a thin white girl who is just sitting there doing nothing (also with a new model tag).

I guess this is a little more of a rant than a question, but do you guys know of any American black or ebony MFC models that are still active? (I already know about DulceMoon, she's beautiful, but she's also the only one I actually know about that regularly breaks the top 50)

For some reason it is much more difficult to find black girls in this business than white or latinas, maybe because the black community tends to be more conservative at least when it comes to these matters. So seeing prominent black girls is difficult, just a matter of arithmetic, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. There black models in every level of success in this community including MFC top 20 models like Quinnlive and Dulcemoon. Not to mention the amount of skinny white girls struggling really hard to make ends meet doing this job.

As a personal note, I find that these mindsets tend to really fuck up with people's heads and instead of helping them succeed it hinders them greatly. Whatever you believe about yourself becomes your destiny so if you think you don't stand the same chances as white girls, that you are at a disadvantage, that you could never earn big simply because of your race then you are prepping yourself for failure before you even give the platform or the audience a real opportunity. It might be comfortable to place the responsiblity over your success on variables you don't control because it exonerates you from the consequences, but what you need to do to succeed is exactly the opposite: take responsibility for your success or failure as an individual.

Upvote 0
I appreciate the response. I've been camming for a total of 3 years on and off, and my best month was the one where I was most consistent, so I definitely take ownership for how my attitude and resilience affects my earnings. But in the grand scheme of the entire platform, there's an obvious disproportionate "type", which dramatically overshadows everyone else. I've noticed the same trend over the years when it comes to girls of color on the platform as a whole. Its easier said than done when people come into your room and type racial slurs at you just for existing lol.

Upvote 0
Hop on MFC around 8-9PM Eastern and you'll see a few black models in the top few rows. Currently, Dulcemoon and Ariana_Gray are in the top 20-25. I will periodically visit and participate in Ariana's room. Though, she's on the same time as a few other models I have had long-standing interaction with so makes it difficult to split time between everyone. I will also say that you cannot just look at the main page avatars since so many tend to either use different lighting, etc and doesn't match the tone of their skin in their room.

Sadly, when you're dealing with people in general, you're going to run across all kinds as you've seen. It's very unfortunate that some people like to throw slurs around regardless of if it's based on skin colour, religion, political affiliation, etc. It's uncalled for, and highly disrespectful.

As a member, I find many women beautiful regardless of skin colour, ethnicity, or body shape. Same with various ages (legally an adult). I've been in a wide variety of rooms, and to me the biggest turn off is her attitude.

Upvote 0
I appreciate the response. I've been camming for a total of 3 years on and off, and my best month was the one where I was most consistent, so I definitely take ownership for how my attitude and resilience affects my earnings. But in the grand scheme of the entire platform, there's an obvious disproportionate "type", which dramatically overshadows everyone else. I've noticed the same trend over the years when it comes to girls of color on the platform as a whole. Its easier said than done when people come into your room and type racial slurs at you just for existing lol.

That really sucks, but consider it's the internet and what a troll does is try to push your buttons as hard as they can and because they are anonymous they will often say and do the most insane insulting things that they would never dare to say or do in real life. As camgirls we are the perfect target. They get to see our reactions to their insults in real time. So if you are black they are going go for the racial slurs. If you are jewish like I am they will call you horse face or mongrel, parasite, cancer, talk about the "Holohoax" in chat while you are dancing... just a few things that happen to me sometimes lol, if you are white I am sure there are slurs for them too, I bet they often hear people call them entitled or princesses for no reason, and they surely mess with their defects too. It's important to keep perspective and see how your own problems are shared by all in different ways. The very thing that makes people insult you will be what hooks other members into your room, I am sure some dudes love black girls and will be spending time in your room because you are black and they are attracted to you more for that reason. So learn to use your particularities as a hook rather than something to feel sorry for, that's always the best strategy.

Upvote 0
Hop on MFC around 8-9PM Eastern and you'll see a few black models in the top few rows. Currently, Dulcemoon and Ariana_Gray are in the top 20-25. I will periodically visit and participate in Ariana's room. Though, she's on the same time as a few other models I have had long-standing interaction with so makes it difficult to split time between everyone. I will also say that you cannot just look at the main page avatars since so many tend to either use different lighting, etc and doesn't match the tone of their skin in their room.

Sadly, when you're dealing with people in general, you're going to run across all kinds as you've seen. It's very unfortunate that some people like to throw slurs around regardless of if it's based on skin colour, religion, political affiliation, etc. It's uncalled for, and highly disrespectful.

As a member, I find many women beautiful regardless of skin colour, ethnicity, or body shape. Same with various ages (legally an adult). I've been in a wide variety of rooms, and to me the biggest turn off is her attitude.
Yes, I've ran across a few, but I could never remember their names to find them again. They're probably camming at the same time as me, which is likely why I never see them! I gotta keep an eye out. I'd love to support the smaller cam girl and boost them up.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Yes, I've ran across a few, but I could never remember their names to find them again. They're probably camming at the same time as me, which is likely why I never see them! I gotta keep an eye out. I'd love to support the smaller cam girl and boost them up.
I guess that I'm in the minority that I actually prefer black models?? I probably date more black girls than white girls too, though. Sinderella... Funny, but I have you bookmarked.

There is also an absolute ton of black girls from Colombia on the platform, but less black girls from the USA. Ariana_Gray is a black girl from the USA that is up there, BabyUniverse does ok, too. I've seen some very beautiful black girls from the USA on there, too... I really do not understand why they do not do better (yeah, I have spent too much time logged on during this quarantine time, haha).

Ms_WetnWild seems to do ok, too.

Upvote 0
I'm not going to beat around the bush. I feel like my success as a cam girl is limited due to social assumptions and the overall dislike of black women (or rather, black women doing the same exact things as their skinny white counterparts, and not making nearly half as much)

Don't get me wrong, I've had an almost $2k month, but I'm one of those weirdos who likes to watch other cam girls when I'm offline, and it just infuriates me how little attention even the cutest black girls get (even with a new model tag), in comparison to a thin white girl who is just sitting there doing nothing (also with a new model tag).

I guess this is a little more of a rant than a question, but do you guys know of any American black or ebony MFC models that are still active? (I already know about DulceMoon, she's beautiful, but she's also the only one I actually know about that regularly breaks the top 50)

I feel ya! I remember years ago some dude came into my public chat (Can't remember if it was MyFreeCams or Streamate) talking about "You're crazy if you think you're gonna get the same amount these other models are getting!" Now he was probably just referring to the fact that I wasn't popular like the other girls. Not sure if my Blackness was the reason he said that. Who knows? Still rude as fuck. Just move on to the next girl if you're just gonna sit there arguing with me...like a garage sale shopper trying to give me 10 cents for a Nintendo Switch game. Haha. Boy, BYE.

Every once in a while there would be some guy trolling with idiotic remarks such as "How many baby daddies do you have while on welfare?" You know, the negative Black woman stereotype. Fuck 'em. I used to enjoy making a smartass remark right back before banning them.

It's crazy when other models can still make money while looking bored or staring at their phone most of the time. When other models like you and me are smiling and interacting, and getting these premium members (with a lot of tokens in their account visible) lurking our room/PM Viewer but spending on other models instead. You know when that's happening because you can see their token amount going down while they're camped out in your room, not interacting with you at all. That's when you feel like DAMN...what do I have to do to get this guy to toss a few tokens my way?

Back in the day there was a gorgeous Black model on there named AmberSINS. There was another Black model named KatrinaTaylor. There was another Black model whose name is on the tip of my tongue. Jayden something? She used to cam simultaneously on MFC and I think maybe Streamate. I think she used to do shower shows. I was friends with a Black model on MFC named Coco_Wave, but she doesn't cam on there anymore. And she and I definitely weren't top anything on MFC, but we didn't care about that. We just wanted to make money at home camming, and enjoy chatting with people.

I will say I'm happy I decided to return to MFC...again...lol. I have a new regular who actually appreciates me, and then even with him not there last night, I ended up having a surprisingly awesome token night because of some other guys who visited my room for the first time. The one guy said he tipped me because of my personality.

Upvote 0
The model I was talking about in my previous post was AmberSIN (Pretty sure there's no 's' at the end), and the other was Jayden Kane.

Upvote 0
I am white as fuck , blonde as fuck , skinny as fuck so i have all that i need to be a stereotype mfc girl and still so ..... NO , i max do 500 dollars per month there and those are trully bitter money because i have to eat the shit of all motherfuckers for those cents.

I do trully not think its about being black , i think only because the mfc members in genelar are really big piece of shits . 999.99% of them are bossy , rude , disgusting, trying to humiliate me , making me feel shit and throwing all their disgusting frustrationsat me for their disgusting pathetic life.

I first started on Mfc as a cam model 13 years ago and guess what its my lowest site earning from all sites that i ever tryed . No matter how hard i have tryed on this site ( not even when i was on mfc only ) i never ever succeded to even pay my rent from it , and no matter how much i tryed to search a solution to get the right members aparently there i am a target of the worst scumbags ever.

Even now after 13 years i atract the same amount of disgusting creeps no matter what i do.

I only keep it open now for maybe that exception guy that come from time to time and tip nicely which put in my pocket some monthly extra money and apreciates my efforts , and for the 1-2 friends that come almoast daily to see me and we have a human decent chat.

2 my friends are also white as fuck , and has everythingh what needed , they make money on all other sites but not on mfc , on mfc they atracts the same type of costumers as me , rude , bossy , disgustings creeps .

Then i have also another black friend and when she tryed mfc she told me uhh never again ... after 1 week she quited , now she returened and she keep it open with cb together to add an extra money to her monthly income but she always tells me she has the most disgusting bossy clients there.

So i do not think its about skinn colour or body type , its about mfc members in general , and the fact to make money there and atract good clients you really need to be born with a damm lucky star .
If i would ever get a performance to make it at least for 1 month an lets say 5000 dollras ther then this will be a trully miracle. not speaking about reaching the tops:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's crazy when other models can still make money while looking bored or staring at their phone most of the time. When other models like you and me are smiling and interacting, and getting these premium members (with a lot of tokens in their account visible) lurking our room/PM Viewer but spending on other models instead. You know when that's happening because you can see their token amount going down while they're camped out in your room, not interacting with you at all. That's when you feel like DAMN...what do I have to do to get this guy to toss a few tokens my way?
I so feel this !!!! I feel like i need to spit my soul out for every single token that i make and still so there are still there complaining they want more and i do not do good enough !

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
There's a veteran cam model on youtube called Crissy Values who is african american and she has quite a lot of info about what sites are best for black women in camming, but also stuff for everyone too. Although maybe not boy cam models.

From memory I think she said BongaCams is the best for black women as the crowd is European, whereas I think some of the other sites are more US/NA based and promote in parts of the US that are... a bit less welcoming, so it's harder to find success.

I'd definitely recommend checking her out. She has so many videos and I've never heard her repeat herself in any of them. Tonnes of gold nuggets of info.

Upvote 0
I feel ya! I remember years ago some dude came into my public chat (Can't remember if it was MyFreeCams or Streamate) talking about "You're crazy if you think you're gonna get the same amount these other models are getting!" Now he was probably just referring to the fact that I wasn't popular like the other girls. Not sure if my Blackness was the reason he said that. Who knows? Still rude as fuck. Just move on to the next girl if you're just gonna sit there arguing with me...like a garage sale shopper trying to give me 10 cents for a Nintendo Switch game. Haha. Boy, BYE.

Every once in a while there would be some guy trolling with idiotic remarks such as "How many baby daddies do you have while on welfare?" You know, the negative Black woman stereotype. Fuck 'em. I used to enjoy making a smartass remark right back before banning them.

Back in the day there was a gorgeous Black model on there named AmberSINS. There was another Black model named KatrinaTaylor. There was another Black model whose name is on the tip of my tongue. Jayden something? She used to cam simultaneously on MFC and I think maybe Streamate. I think she used to do shower shows. I was friends with a Black model on MFC named Coco_Wave, but she doesn't cam on there anymore. And she and I definitely weren't top anything on MFC, but we didn't care about that. We just wanted to make money at home camming, and enjoy chatting with people.

I will say I'm happy I decided to return to MFC...again...lol. I have a new regular who actually appreciates me, and then even with him not there last night, I ended up having a surprisingly awesome token night because of some other guys who visited my room for the first time. The one guy said he tipped me because of my personality.
Is your mfc name Songbird_Shelly? I guess that I haven't seen you on there yet

Upvote 0
Is your mfc name Songbird_Shelly? I guess that I haven't seen you on there yet

No, I'm Yummybrownfox on there. I used to be yummybrownfox on this forum some years ago. But then I left the forum for a short while after some drama. Then I missed it on here and decided to come back with a fresh start. But I kind of wish I could go back to being yummybrownfox on here. Lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0

Hi Beautiful, I agree with this rant . I was on MFC for while but stepped back, As matter of fact I took a year of of camming in general,. Do to everything you witnessed and observed. I am considered thick or a smaller bbw, So I was expected to really act a fool to make a coin, Now of course there is going to be that (Token Black girl) That always hollers I never experienced that type of treatment. You will also notice when there are events . Not many black or afro Latina's attend as well,. But sis we have always had to work harder, Accept those of us who embody a European aesthetic . Before hurting my back I worked as a stripper only in black clubs and yes I had to bust my ass there too lol When it comes to being a webcam model I have decided it will be part time. When I come back I will only go on for 3 hours and that is it. But yes honey what you are seeing is a sad situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: LenaSexton
Upvote 0
I understand how you feel and have experienced the racial slurs, lucky I developed a thick skin. Being consistent is good but there are some factors that can not be changed.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Hey Sistas! As a Black woman, I don't think I ever seen this many Black women on the same post lol! I returned to camming a couple of years ago, but I first started camming back in 2016 on MFC and Streamate. A non-Black woman's experience with online SW is not going to be the same as a Black woman's experience. That shouldn't discourage a Black woman from thriving to be successful on MFC or any other platform, but it may be more of challenge. She will be definitely have to be on point and hustle.
People can deny the differences, but no one can deny that a Black model has ever won Miss MFC.
That being said when I lost my job back and was about to run out of unemployment. I started camming and was able to pay my rent until I got a job.
I always tell niche and especially multi-niche (i.e. I'm Black and thick/BBW) to work on several platforms. When I first started camming years ago I preferred Streamate, but when I returned to camming in 2019 MFC has worked much better for me. The slower times of the year are even slower for Black cam girls, but during the slow times (like right now for me) promote harder and branch out to other platforms. I just launched my OnlyFans a little over a week ago and got a few subscribers, so hopefully that will turn into a nice stream of income for me in a few months.
Believe it or not, I can probably count the times I've been called a racial slur on one hand in all the years I've cammed on MFC. Now what I do get a lot of is "do you like white guys" or ask if I twerk lol. On Streamate, I got so many requests for race play I had to put it in my room topic that I didn't do it.

Recently I was reading 126 Killer OnlyFans Tips written by a Black woman. I highlighted this passage in my Kindle app and I would like to share it here. Great book by the way, there's a lot of great info for ANYONE considering OnlyFans.

1611805270630.png

Upvote 0
I don't know how welcome I am to chime in on this subject, but...

Over my 11+ years on MFC, I can certainly see that there's a very obvious white girl/thin body preference for and among top models. When I've seen any WoC or any BBW get in the top I am beyond THRILLED but I wish it happened more.

And I can admit that I've had a white girl privilege in my life and I resent the fact that others have it harder than I do just because of their looks or their culture. It's stupid and I hate that this country... nah, this WORLD is that way. Beauty comes in all sorts of packages. It really brings me down that some of those packages are held at such higher pedestals than others.

Upvote 0
There's a veteran cam model on youtube called Crissy Values who is african american and she has quite a lot of info about what sites are best for black women in camming, but also stuff for everyone too. Although maybe not boy cam models.

From memory I think she said BongaCams is the best for black women as the crowd is European, whereas I think some of the other sites are more US/NA based and promote in parts of the US that are... a bit less welcoming, so it's harder to find success.

I'd definitely recommend checking her out. She has so many videos and I've never heard her repeat herself in any of them. Tonnes of gold nuggets of info.
Will check her out !!!!

• Hugs
Upvote 0

This is good to know! I'll read up on BongaCams too. I used to love AdultWork (the UK site) and the quality of men on there. It's nice to be somewhere that men appreciate us. Sadly, the requirements to cam on AW have changed (Including needing to have a passport). I think the only reason I had left that site was that fiasco with that "PrincessJenny" daily pay dude that just made me uncomfortable to have any further interactions with him.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.