AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocked account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2022
Hello! 3 months ago my account (AnnaBlondie) on SC was permanently blocked for fraudulent actions. Of course I don't understand why, especially since I had a very bad period on my account for the last two weeks and I earned about $ 100. I don't know how to prove I didn’t commit fraud.. last week I managed to open a new account (SugarAnne) with the same id card as the first account and they permanently blocked me for fake documents, but I used my personal documents, I didn't use fake ID.. please heeeelp me I want to work on SC again, I loveee SC pleaseee 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hello! 3 months ago my account (AnnaBlondie) on SC was permanently blocked for fraudulent actions. Of course I don't understand why, especially since I had a very bad period on my account for the last two weeks and I earned about $ 100. I don't know how to prove I didn’t commit fraud.. last week I managed to open a new account (SugarAnne) with the same id card as the first account and they permanently blocked me for fake documents, but I used my personal documents, I didn't use fake ID.. please heeeelp me I want to work on SC again, I loveee SC pleaseee 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Please note, if you were previously blocked from our site for Fraudulent activities, you are permanently banned from our site and you cannot return with any new accounts.

This is a serious breach and in order to keep all our models and users safe whilst using our site, we are not lenient when it comes to Fraud.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Is it my fault that you don't have a secure anti-fraud system? Is it my fault that a newly registered user offered me tokens taken by fraud or I don't know what other method? how can i know he committed fraud? I have to ask members where they get money for tokens?? . do I have to guess in the stars that they are commiting a frauda and let you know? how is that possible???
and where is the proof for the fraud? Do you have proof that I and that member were partners in the fraud? why don't you show that proofs? because you don't have them and you ban my account unfairly

Upvote 0
Is it my fault that you don't have a secure anti-fraud system? Is it my fault that a newly registered user offered me tokens taken by fraud or I don't know what other method? how can i know he committed fraud? I have to ask members where they get money for tokens?? . do I have to guess in the stars that they are commiting a frauda and let you know? how is that possible???
and where is the proof for the fraud? Do you have proof that I and that member were partners in the fraud? why don't you show that proofs? because you don't have them and you ban my account unfairly

I believe our anti-fraud system is working perfectly actually!
From the undeniable evidence we have at hand, both you and the user involved have been permanently blocked hence our site is now safer from these kinds of unacceptable activities.

Please note: We are not obligated to discuss our investigation, the evidence we hold, nor provide you with an explanation of the actions we have taken.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.