AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocked forever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2022
Hello Im XXPETITE so on the 26 NOVEMBER i was joined by friends who were registered in my account they are also models they have their account xxcurvy12 what happened is that we have been streaming for 3 days together before we did that we made sure that we register each other to our accounts but what happened yesterday Both our accounts were suspendee forever and reason streaming with someone who is not nregistered but we were approved all of us Please im begging you to help me open my account back stripchat is my everything my life without it i can't survive please help me i will make sure that i dont mess up again please i come to you n humbly my self i will make sure from now on i stream with my partner only not others please please help me and it was blocked on a Monday yesterday so i would like to know coz my earnings were on waiting so will i get paid today on tuesday since im banned please im stressed help me

Hello @XXPETITE
From what I can see, our Support team has already provided you with a response to your query.
Please also refer to my PM.
Thank you

Upvote 0
i have uploaded the pictures that are requested so im waiting now and im curious about my earnings do you get paid when the account is suspended

Upvote 0
The Support team is currently reviewing your query/ticket and they will respond shortly.

Our Support department is doing their best to assist everyone as quickly as possible.
Note: response/document turnaround timeframe is up to 72 hours.

We thank you in advance for your patience.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hie unfortunatly only 1 girl who got drivers s license the rest of us got Identity card can you please assist us to open please we really regret not reading rules strongly please give us a second chance we really apologise stripchat is our everything please we begging have mercy on us We will never ever do the same mistake again we deeply apologise for breaking the rules please help us open our account

Upvote 0
I don’t think it has anything to do with “having mercy” but rather the legalities for the company. If your account is suspended due to legal reasons, then there is nothing Stripchat can do. Begging and pleading every day in new posts here won’t help.

Upvote 0
its suspended for working with unregistered person but she was approved then when the account got blocked it showed that everyone was rejected

Upvote 0
Ah okay, that’s good information to share so it’s better understood. I hope it gets fix for you to work again soon. I agree it’s wrong to approve and then remove approval if proper identification is on file already.

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.