AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocking an entire country

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if there is anyone that cams and has their entire country blocked? Did you start out with the entire country blocked or is it something you did after already being a cam model for some time? Were you still making a decent amount?

Thanks for the help :)

I am from the uk and I have England Ireland Scotland and Wales blocked and I started this way I still see quite a few ppl from surrounding country’s that are on similar time zones and funny enough I see quite a lot of ppl from the USA even though I cam at a time when it’s very early morning for a lot of them. Also something to take into consideration is ppl using VPN’s I have a couple ppl from Ireland even though I use the geo blocking. Hope this helps x

Reactions: lovelylady
I am from the uk and I have England Ireland Scotland and Wales blocked and I started this way I still see quite a few ppl from surrounding country’s that are on similar time zones and funny enough I see quite a lot of ppl from the USA even though I cam at a time when it’s very early morning for a lot of them. Also something to take into consideration is ppl using VPN’s I have a couple ppl from Ireland even though I use the geo blocking. Hope this helps x
Thank you :) xx

Reactions: Aaliyah summers
Status
Not open for further replies.