AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BlueBee.tv - New Cam Site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2018
Hey everyone!
I'm pretty new in these forums, so I'll start off by introducing myself.
My name is Robert (or Bobby if you wish :)) and I'm really excited to tell you about a new cam site that we have been working on lately.
(I assumed it’s fine to do that here as I’ve seen others posting about their products, but let me know if it isn’t!)

So here’s some background…
We are Nest, we’re a small media & web development company.
To us, making a new product means providing a perfect solution to its users.
When we’re working on a new project we strive to make it top quality, useful, powerful and super easy to use.

Most of us have already worked closely with the adult industry before and we decided to try and create a fresh new cam site based on the ideas that I’ve mentioned above...
But to really create a product that’s useful to the community - listening to the community is crucial.

We wanted to create a site that doesn't have any distractions, ads or clutter.
A site that is super fun to use, with a clean modern and simplistic user interface.
And most importantly, a site that has all of the features that are important to you.

And that’s why we created BlueBee.

BlueBee is a fresh new cam site that’s taking it’s very first steps in the world.
A lot of work and research were put into bringing features that we thought are important for a cam site to have, but a lot is still in the making.

We’re here to share BlueBee with you, but we’re also here to listen to the community and we’ll do our best to deliver the best features that we can for you.

So if you have any questions, suggestions, features that you're looking for in cam sites or anything else, we'd really be happy to hear from you!

Thanks!
Robert

@BobbyLeStrange so some one posts some thing like this a couple times a year. And most of the time, it doesn't seem like the person has their ducks all in a row.

Are you concerned that there is already a company called bluebee? isn't that going to be confusing for customers?

Most adult cam sites user can visit, they can view cams without creating an account, why does bluebee require accounts?

Do you have any information for models? Like are you all gender friendly? What forms of payments you take? What options do you have for payout? Are they world wide friendly? What's the models cut? How do you handle charge backs? What kind of promotions will be used to compensate models who join a fledgling site, that has little to no traffic.

Other then no advertisements on page, what makes your site stand out? How does it add value? What are you doing to drive traffic to your site?

What are you doing to cover your legal ? I mean like posted policy for Subpoenas for User Records. Have you, or are you going to be working with protection sites like safelabeling, asacp?

Link to model agreement and TOS?
Edit: I found the TOS but I'd still like to see all of the model agreement type stuff for more info about things like payout.

From the prohibited things you can't show on cam list.
7. Excessively degrading dialog or verbal abuse is not allowed.

*Snickers*
I'm probably not eligible to stream there anyways. I guess anyone that does femdom or is just sassy with freeloaders is out :haha:

Last edited:
I don’t think I’d ever sign up for a site that I can’t see what it has to offer as a guest.

The colors and layout and stuff look inviting, but to the naked eye seems you have NO models to view so why would I sign up as a member?

And since I can’t see any of you current models (I assume u have 0) and how their room operates, I’d never sign up as a model.

Gotta do better.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Right? Even without the femdom I'm kind of an asshole to anyone that's overly pushy or begging for things.

i think op is trying to create a camsite that is a safe environment from hateful rhetoric but fails to realize there is such a thing as consensual verbal humiliation and degradation in bdsm world. which would be a turn off for a lot of vanilla people.

i think op is trying to create a camsite that is a safe environment from hateful rhetoric but fails to realize there is such a thing as consensual verbal humiliation and degradation in bdsm world. which would be a turn off for a lot of vanilla people.

Or their payment processor has an issue with it. Like how SM no longer allows the word "humiliation" on our profiles.

sighhhh i don't want to remove it because it's hella profitable and i'm very safe.

I haven't changed my sm profile in over a year because of it because I'm scared they will remove sph from my profile when I re-submit. I think they already removed all of my sph tags. We can still do shows with it, just not advertise?

It looks a little barren- do you have to create an account to see models? That's a little strange- I feel like you should be able to at least view cams making an account. Also, where is the information located on your site about model payouts, or anything that makes your site stand out from MFC or Chaturbate?

Any one made an account? I didn't, so I really don't know if there are really any cams on the site. If I did, I'd probable use a throw away email address.

Hey there and thank you for all the replies!
I see that many questions were raised so I’ll try to answer as many of them as possible :)

First of all, there’s been a bit of a confusion about whether or not users must register in order to view streams on the site.
The answer is no! streams can also be viewed by guests.
BlueBee is a very new site at it’s very first stages and you guys are right - we currently have no models on the site and we’re still preparing for our first big marketing campaign.

Once we have models on the site, the site’s home page will automatically switch its view and display them.

Some good questions were raised about what models get on BlueBee.
We'll put answers to all of them on the site as soon as possible for other models to see, but for the time being I'll answer them here:
  • We accept all (adult) models from all genders, worldwide.
  • Currently, users can purchase tokens by credit card via SecurionPay.
  • Our current official payout options are ePayments and Paxum - however, we're open to any custom requests for additional services to be added.
  • There will be no chargebacks.
  • As for model revenues on the site - currently the standard cut is 50%.
    However, we completely agree that models should be compensated for joining a new site such as BlueBee,

So until any further notice - models that will signs up with us will be featured on our home page and will receive 100% of their revenues on the site.
    (Models that register can upload or send us a photo that will be displayed on the home page.
    You may send us your picture to models@bluebee.tv)

As already mentioned, we have yet to begin our marketing campaigns.
    Once the campaigns begin we will keep you informed so that you can begin streaming and earning when we actually bring real traffic to the site.

@BobbyLeStrange

Other then no advertisements on page, what makes your site stand out? How does it add value? What are you doing to drive traffic to your site?

With BlueBee we want to deliver a new streaming experience that is super clean, top quality and easy to use.

In addition to that, we strive to innovate and come up with new fresh ways to broadcast, grow a strong fanbase and most importantly - make money :).

We want to be the site that listens to the community and really allow you guys to take part in deciding what features enter.

As for bringing traffic into the site - we have our marketing team that will work on that, with advertising and different types of promotions.

@BobbyLeStrange
What are you doing to cover your legal ? I mean like posted policy for Subpoenas for User Records. Have you, or are you going to be working with protection sites like safelabeling, asacp?
We are going to be working with protection sites such as ASACP.

I don’t think I’d ever sign up for a site that I can’t see what it has to offer as a guest.

The colors and layout and stuff look inviting, but to the naked eye seems you have NO models to view so why would I sign up as a member?

And since I can’t see any of you current models (I assume u have 0) and how their room operates, I’d never sign up as a model.

Thank you for commenting Amber!
First of all I’m glad to hear what you said about the layout and colors.
But you’re right - we’re very new and we currently have no models.
As mentioned above, we're going to compensate models that will sign up with us at this early stage, prior to our initial marketing efforts.
Once models join, the site's homepage will automatically show them and no registration will be required to view their streams.

I hope that I've managed to provide you guys with some useful information,
If you have any more questions - please feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to provide you with answers asap :)!

Bobby.

100 percent payout sounds too good to be true considering the fees you will be paying to accept payments and pay us.

Can you tell us more about your business ventures outside of bluebee so we can understand what it is that makes your pockets deep enough to do this and why we should trust that we will get paid? You say Nest, does that mean Nest as in the smart home devices? Nerd nest as in a small US based media company? I've tried to do some research but it would just be easier if you tell us.

I have seen soo many sites fall due to saying they will give higher than 80%, even for shorter periods of time, when a startup. I get that you are trying to populate the site with models now so that there will be an incentive for customers to stick around but wouldn't it be better to pay some higher ended/known models a flat fee to do say 4-6 streams on your site? Chargebacks are a huge concern in this industry and if you are eating all this money, it really makes me worry about being paid out.

Furthermore, the question about humiliation hasn't been addressed, that I have seen. As a predominately femdom type creator, knowing I could be shut down for bringing my subs over is yet another massive concern.

When you say you havent done a major marketing campaign, can I humbly ask when that will be launching?

I have seen soo many sites fall due to saying they will give higher than 80%, even for shorter periods of time, when a startup. I get that you are trying to populate the site with models now so that there will be an incentive for customers to stick around

Adding on to this, a higher payout percentage on a new site with no traffic, isn't really worth it. 80%+ of nothing is still nothing.

Offering 100% doesn't sound very practical if you are just starting up- what money would you have then to keep the site running and to actually pay out the models with all the fees and stuff? I feel like there's better incentives to do for the models that sign up- even a lower higher payout rate, or a flat bonus rate after a month of broadcasting? Not sure but something that won't cripple your business's kneecaps before you've started running.

@BobbyLeStrange just signed up and checked the token prize at your site 1000 tokens is 100 dollar,
Competition site : 1000 tokens for $79,99 this would encourage me already to go to the competition more bang for my buck.
Secondly i see only 2 options to buy tokens visa and securionpay inever ever wll use my cc for camsites and if i buy tokens/credits/gold etc... i use internet banking (sofort/ideal) the design is very nice but what concerns me is you are here to promote yourself with an unfinished site it is just 1 page how must models and members know what the end product will look like?
Or to point to another thread n here any person can create a page like you created put some nice pics, legal warnings , etc.... on it and a model registers and gives her info away by this i registered as a member and i can instantly broadcast as performer without sending documents to proof i am officially 18 years or older(please show some mercy i know i look old :p )
Plus beside that it looks like a very light version of chaturbate when i see the options as performer
All above is positive critcism and my advise for you would be ask her the members and performers for their input and ideas and i am sure it will be a member/performer friendly site

Do you see the site more as a public show site or a private site?
Do you have any plans for:
  • novel toy integration
  • Multi stream? (two or more models temporarily merging their room, multiple streams on a single page with one merged chat)
  • pandora like recommendations, learning your tastes, making recommendations
  • twitch like advertisements
  • Unicode and emojis

• Helpful!
Reactions: tekwolf
Hello again!
I see that some concerns were raised about the 100% payout,
First of all, please note that this is only a pre-launch promotion that will not stay for too long. (other promotions may arise before and after :))
Regardless of that, the details of the promotion were a bit vague in the previous post so we’ve revised them a bit for you guys in order to brighten things up a bit.

Basically - any model who currently signs up and completes their verification process will receive 100% payout for a duration of 3 months from the moment of BlueBee's official launch.
The duration of this promotion is limited by time and may end anytime (only models that will sign up during this period of time will be eligible for the 100% payout).
Eligible models will be informed about the launch date beforehand so that they do not currently stream for nothing.

We understand the concerns about us not being able to pay our models as we’re mainly a new player in the field.
Because of that we want to allow models to ask for early payouts with a minimum of 20$.
We believe that this will help models feel safer and will help us build trust.

Financially speaking, our main activities are providing corporate clients with software development solutions.
We wanted to work on an in-house project of our own, and that became BlueBee.
I’d like to mention that a lot of development was put into the site, it may seem to you as if the site is fairly simple, but the technology stack behind BlueBee is cutting edge, built on the cloud with high-availability architecture, we could really talk about it on and on :D.
Bottom line is, we’re here to stay and this is just the beginning.

A few more answers to questions that were asked:
  • Payout schedule will be twice a month (1st and 15th day of each month) with the option to ask for early payouts.
  • We’ve checked and as long as humiliation is consensual, bdsm is accepted.
  • Launch date - I can’t say for sure yet, but it’ll probably be a matter of a couple of weeks.
  • We’re still looking after additional payment services in order to give you more control over how you get paid.
    if there are services you’d like us to add please don’t hesitate to ask.

All of this information and more will soon be added to a new FAQ page on the site.
As usual, if you have any questions - ask away! :)
Bobby.

Do you see the site more as a public show site or a private site?
Do you have any plans for:
  • novel toy integration
  • Multi stream? (two or more models temporarily merging their room, multiple streams on a single page with one merged chat)
  • pandora like recommendations, learning your tastes, making recommendations
  • twitch like advertisements
  • Unicode and emojis
BlueBee is currently a public show site, private shows are not yet available.

And thanks for bringing up all of these ideas!
It's really exciting to see how much we can add and we'll soon bring up a page that'll allow you guys vote on what features you want us to work on first.

Toy integration is definitely on our plan, as well as emojis and recommendations.
The idea of multi streams was brought up a few times but I believe that if we'll do it - it'll be later down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.