AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bluetooth connection with Lovense Lush

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2017
I have recently been trying to connect my Lush via the Bluetooth connection App. I have done everything is says and started using it a couple of days ago. However, it keeps losing connection (like every 10-20 seconds). It's impossible to do a show this way. It gets some tips but then just constantly loses connection. Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, did you manage to solve it?

I have recently been trying to connect my Lush via the Bluetooth connection App. I have done everything is says and started using it a couple of days ago. However, it keeps losing connection (like every 10-20 seconds). It's impossible to do a show this way. It gets some tips but then just constantly loses connection. Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, did you manage to solve it?

I got mine the lush around 2 months ago I've never lost connection... maybe see if they can send you a replacement... although I use the browser based my free cams when I use it and since the new lovense browser the settings for the toys will not come up in my chat room no matter what I do so my peeps can't see the levels which really fkn sucks.

I got mine the lush around 2 months ago I've never lost connection... maybe see if they can send you a replacement... although I use the browser based my free cams when I use it and since the new lovense browser the settings for the toys will not come up in my chat room no matter what I do so my peeps can't see the levels which really fkn sucks.

Thanks for your reply. Must be my Lush if you have never lost connection. What do you mean by browser based My Free Cams? I am broadcasting on CB and MFC at the same time on the Lovense browser you have to download to connect it.

xx

I had issues with mine a while back. Contact customer support. They'll ask you a bunch of questions and offer some suggestions, and if you need it replaced they'll send you a new one.

I've noticed that mine loses if I sit on the antenna or cross my legs. Anything that interferes with the direct Bluetooth signal. I always thought it was just because I had thick thighs and a butt that is probably out of lead and blocks the signal

I had issues with mine a while back. Contact customer support. They'll ask you a bunch of questions and offer some suggestions, and if you need it replaced they'll send you a new one.
Thank you, I am in contact with them now and they have asked me a load of questions lol

I've noticed that mine loses if I sit on the antenna or cross my legs. Anything that interferes with the direct Bluetooth signal. I always thought it was just because I had thick thighs and a butt that is probably out of lead and blocks the signal
Hi, yes mine loses signal when the antenna is covered. No good when I want to wear pants. Lol

When I started making apps for the lush for a model, the one I had was losing connection just sitting on my desk. I thought it was a problem with my program till I called and found out it was defective. They sent a new one a few weeks later.

Reactions: EmiliaSong
Status
Not open for further replies.