AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Board Games!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePrincessLuxy

Cam Model
Nov 11, 2012
theprincessluxy.com
Twitter Username
@luxyreid
Streamate Username
LuxyReid
Henlo. I'm kind of getting introduced to board games by my friends and while they are difficult to get at first, I'm really enjoying them. So far I have played pandemic: reign of cthulu, and another one where you go into different rooms kind of like clue, except you have to escape from the top floor on a boat before the entire house floods.

1. Are there any board games, both strategic and non strategic that are good for 2 players?

2. Any other suggestions for 2+ players that are your favorites.

Oh, now you're talking! :inlove:

Stratego ( 2 players)
Risk ( 2- 6 players)
Axis & Allies ( 2 - 5 players)
Chess
Checkers
Battleship (not really board game)
Hangman (not really board game)

Other board games I enjoy:
Monopoly
Life
Sorry
Payday
Scrabble

Cribbage is a game I really enjoy as well. Though, doesn't exactly fall into the board game discussion. Cribbage and chess are probably my two favourite games.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I love Pop-O-Matic Trouble. I had a Harry Potter version that I bought from Barnes & Noble bookstore a while ago (My son loves Harry Potter), but since my son rarely showed interest in playing it, I ended up giving it to the school-age class of the daycare center where I worked last summer.

Guess Who? is a lot of fun. I had a cool version of it (got it from ALDI grocery store, of all places) that gave you the option of playing as people...animals...foods...sea animals, etc.

I liked Connect Four. The SpongeBob Squarepants version is cute...has yellow and pink pegs.

Monopoly is a fun but lengthy game. So is the game Sorry!

Reactions: Val Vega
Ticket to Ride, Guillotine, and Betrayal at House on the Hill. TTR is 2+ players and very playable with only 2, I think Guillotine *can* be played with 2 but I've never done it, Betrayal is 3+.

Reactions: Pira and Gen
One Deck Dungeon 1-2 players (more if you get more decks/expansions)
Munchkin 3-6 players. Though I have played with slightly altered rules to make it a 2 player
Catan 3-4 players. I've also played with just 2. It just become a long game
Consentacle 2 players. Just played this a few days ago. Really fun. Tentacle monster hentai game based around consensual interactions

Exploding kittens is a quick to learn fast paced card game that is fun with 2 people! 7 wonders duel is strategic and seems really complicated, but it's fun when you get the hang of it and can play through a game in an hour or so (we used a couple youtube walkthrough to teach us). Banagrams can be fun and competitive, but not quite a board game.

Tabletop games are my jam!!

Some i am going to list have already been mentioned (which is prob a good sign they are some of the first to check out)

My all time two favorites are...
Ticket To Ride
Munchkin

Others...
Splendor
Qwirkle
Cranium
Lords of Waterdeep
Smash Up
Say Anything
Talisman
DC Deck Builder
Catan

Sentinels of The Multiverse

Hope you enjoy playing!

Ticket to Ride, Guillotine, and Betrayal at House on the Hill. TTR is 2+ players and very playable with only 2, I think Guillotine *can* be played with 2 but I've never done it, Betrayal is 3+.

yess, you mentioned two of my faves. recently played ticket to ride for the first time, i loved it.

betrayal at house on the hill is amazing too, a real good game for dramatic people/ people who like horror genre

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
You picked great ones!

I also can't believe I didn't mention Love Letter...its a tiny game...and I actually take it with me in my backpack wherever I go.

I also want to mention Jungle Speed!!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Are there any board games, both strategic and non strategic that are good for 2 players?

I'll put in a mention for Carcassonne. Simple to learn tile game for 2 to 5 players (or 6 with the Big Box version). Fun by itself, but also has many expansions that add more tiles, and other variations. Big Box comes with several of the expansions to kick start the collection.

By itself it's somewhat strategic. You have a lot of choices where you lie each tile. And if the other person can get a lot of points soon, you can place tiles around their's to (hopefully) make it difficult for them to complete things and get those points. But for added strategy, my family always plays a small variation. Instead of picking up a tile and then lying it down, always have three in your hand. When it's your turn, pick up a fourth, place one of those you like best. It gives you a bit more options if you're trying to go for specific points.

Status
Not open for further replies.