AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Body Modifications

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't really mind either way. I have a lot of tattoos and my ears/septum pierced, and most days I like them but other days I could do without. on other people it really just depends!
I am curious about what members think though ;)

Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
I love them in particular ways. I have some small tattoos and a few piercings (used to have more but they closed up) and I really really want to get more tattoos and some dermals if I can afford it ha. But I don't personally want to be completely covered in them. It's all personal preference :> I think if you're going to do it you should definitely want to do it. eg I try to pick tattoos that mean something to me, even just a little, rather than things that are just pretty or cool

I absolutely love tattoos! I'm well passed the point of actually counting them and I can't wait to finally finish my legs some time next year. I'm still debating if I want to do my hands and neck at some point though. I had my septum pierced for a while too.

I think it's great to see people do whatever makes them happy with their bodies. Even if they're things that I wouldn't personally get done myself, I can still appreciate the way others choose to express themselves.

If they are done safely & in a sterile environment, yay all the way. I have more than a few myself & I love them and I am always scheming on getting more. There are a few that are sort of questionable (tongue splitting mostly) so I would have to wait to travel to someone who knew what they were doing, but generally I add on at least one every year.

what do you guys think of body modifications? yay or nah?
an do you guys have any?

I absolutely LOVE body modifications! I think theyre very sexy! Unfortunately it has become a trend it seems like...but for those of us who started it before it came so popular, we shouldnt worry about it! If you like something, do it! Thats what I think!

Currently I have my ears gauged to 1/2", plus two more small gauges on each ear and my nose pierced.
I used to have my nipples, cartlidge on ears, triple tragus on one ear, lip and my hips. But unfortunately I had to take them out.
Going to re-do my nipples, triple tragus, cartlidge and maybe hips or I want my clavicles done.

OH OH! And one more thing! What makes me REALLY mad is those fake ear gauges!!! You can SO tell theyre fake!

I used to have my ears stretched but stopped a few years ago. They have closed up enough where they are not visible on sight, but I can't wear earrings now because they'll either slide through or hella droop my earlobes. But I am really weird about things in my skin now so I don't feel as though I am missing out. I used to have my stomach done in 4 spots, my septum pierced, my nose, a plethora of random ear piercings like industrial and tragus and the such, but I freaked one day and just pulled all of them out and have never desired it since. The only thing I sometimes miss is my septum. I can't explain why I suddenly got weird about piercings. Nothing bad happened, I just got weird one day.

I have 26 or so tattoos, with plans to move up to the neck soon. I eventually plan to have the face done as well.

I have some small intentional scarification on my stomach but it isn't professional.

I am interested in doing suspension (can we include that hear? its more or less bodymod) but I haven't built my strength to fully commit yet.

but I freaked one day and just pulled all of them out and have never desired it since. The only thing I sometimes miss is my septum. I can't explain why I suddenly got weird about piercings. Nothing bad happened, I just got weird one day..

Wow this is so weird! Have you went back and thought about that time period to make sure you didnt miss anything happening in your life that might have caused you to do this?

I have my ears gauged (half inch) and I honestly love the trend. I love the way it looks on men and women.It's very easy to hide as a woman, I have many plugs that can pass as large earrings so its much easier when trying to find a job.
I also have snake bites which I rarely wear but I do love them!! I've had my belly button pierced but my skin rejected it lol, also my tongue, which closed when I took it out for less than an hour lol.
So in my opinion I love body mods and think tattoos and piercings are very sexy.

yay!
i have my septum & nipple pierced and i love it :) i also have one tattoo but have plans for like 5 more in the future >o>

i really love how tongue splitting looks, and although i would love to get it done someday i'm actually a big wimp so i doubt it's likely >___> maybe if i ever get the courage to get my tongue pierced i'll change my mind :haha:

• Hugs
I obviously love tattoos. I started when I was 18 and I'm 30 now, so I have no idea how many I have. I will go to my tattoo artist and give him money sometimes to fill in spots (he just filled in my left forearm, I'm going to have him do the rest of my arms then probably start on legs). I have my ears at 9/16" and my monroe piercing that I've had forever. I took out all other piercings though. I'm personally done with piercings on myself, they look good on other people though!

I adore body mods and I would love to get more - at the present moment I've only got a tattoo on my hip ("dulcius ex asperis" in Hylian) and my standard ear piercing. I'm really fond of ear gauges but because I work around children so often I do not want the sort of inevitable pain/injury that tends to happen when piercings are a thing and children are involved. I do really want a labret at some point though.

Tattoos are hard for me because there are a lot of things I really like but not a lot of things that I want on my body forever, or things that I think would look good. At some point I want to get a matching tattoo on my opposite hip ("orta recens quam pura nites", also in Hylian), a triskelion on my hip, a full sleeve on my left arm... So many plans. But what is money lol.

I have my septum, nipples, and three piercings in each ear. I had a belly button piercing but it didn't take so I'm waiting for it to heal and maybe getting pierced with a larger gauge next time. I really like body mods, on me and on other people. I'd like to get a tongue piercing, a labret, more ear piercings, and maybe a clitoral hood piercing (still iffy on that tho). I don't think I could do dermals tho, freaks me out to have the piercing inside but...not coming out anywhere else...

I don't have any tattoos yet sadly. I found a piercer that is AMAZING and I LOVE but I can't seem to find a good tattoo artist. For my first tattoo I want a pentagram upside down on my hip. I also have a sleeve I want and a chest piece I want. The pentagram is the only simple tattoo idea I have though so sadly it will probably be awhile until I have lots of ink :(

How do you all feel about scarification, microbranding and those like implants they put in completely under the skin (I'm not sure what they're called, but they're like body safe material shaped into stars, and various other simple shapes)? I like how scarification looks but I don't think I could go through that pain. Mayybbee I could do microbranding and an implant tho.

Oh as well random thought what about like plastic surgery? That's body mods right. I would get breast implants totally if I weren't afraid of hurting them by "playing" rough....anyone know how well those hold up?

Reactions: Dream Alien
Personally I say yay, just as long as it is too much.
Overall I think tattoos and piercings can really enhance a girls look

How do you all feel about scarification, microbranding and those like implants they put in completely under the skin (I'm not sure what they're called, but they're like body safe material shaped into stars, and various other simple shapes)? I like how scarification looks but I don't think I could go through that pain. Mayybbee I could do microbranding and an implant tho.

Oh as well random thought what about like plastic surgery? That's body mods right. I would get breast implants totally if I weren't afraid of hurting them by "playing" rough....anyone know how well those hold up?

Personally I love scarification, implants and branding. Its all a form of art, as long as its done right. Ive seen some gorgeous scarification and think it looks amazing afterwards...its just the healing process that would suck!

With the skin implants, theyre just called implants...there is subdermal and transdermal. I love the horn implants and the balls along your collar bones...omg I would love that.

For the breast implants you can be as rough as you want, theyre meant to be like real tits in more way than one. Of course Ive heard some horror stories, but that was cause they either had a horrible doctor or they were doing something crazy. Ha.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Personally I love scarification, implants and branding. Its all a form of art, as long as its done right. Ive seen some gorgeous scarification and think it looks amazing afterwards...its just the healing process that would suck!

With the skin implants, theyre just called implants...there is subdermal and transdermal. I love the horn implants and the balls along your collar bones...omg I would love that.

For the breast implants you can be as rough as you want, theyre meant to be like real tits in more way than one. Of course Ive heard some horror stories, but that was cause they either had a horrible doctor or they were doing something crazy. Ha.

I agree! I've seen some out of this world scarification. I confess though I don't know much about the healing process, is it super gnarly?

Ah yeah totally forgot about the badass horn ones. When I was still debating dermals I thought of getting 3 going down my breastbone that would have looked so cool. The implants on the collar bone made me think of that.

Ack, I fear I would be the sort to "do something crazy" haha!

I agree! I've seen some out of this world scarification. I confess though I don't know much about the healing process, is it super gnarly?

Ah yeah totally forgot about the badass horn ones. When I was still debating dermals I thought of getting 3 going down my breastbone that would have looked so cool. The implants on the collar bone made me think of that.

Ack, I fear I would be the sort to "do something crazy" haha!

I know! I remember seeing a picture somewhere of a girl who had her whole back scarified with a beautiful tree. It was awesome! It generally takes about 3 to 6 weeks, depending on each person, for enough scar tissue to form over it. But what also turns me off towards it, is that a good way to boost the healing process, is scrubing hard at it for the first 10 days. I had a bad experience as a kid getting rocks in my cheek, and my Dad trying to scrub my skin...it hurt so bad! I wouldnt let him so now I have some small scars on my face with tiny bits of rocks haha!

Oh that sounds awesome with the 3 implants going down your breastbone! Yeahhhh! You should do it! I want to get dermal peircings around my collarbone (the clavicles they call it)

Haha well like I said, as long as you have a good doctor I think you will be fine. :p

I know! I remember seeing a picture somewhere of a girl who had her whole back scarified with a beautiful tree. It was awesome! It generally takes about 3 to 6 weeks, depending on each person, for enough scar tissue to form over it. But what also turns me off towards it, is that a good way to boost the healing process, is scrubing hard at it for the first 10 days. I had a bad experience as a kid getting rocks in my cheek, and my Dad trying to scrub my skin...it hurt so bad! I wouldnt let him so now I have some small scars on my face with tiny bits of rocks haha!

Oh that sounds awesome with the 3 implants going down your breastbone! Yeahhhh! You should do it! I want to get dermal peircings around my collarbone (the clavicles they call it)

Haha well like I said, as long as you have a good doctor I think you will be fine. :p

Oooo owww! I don't know if I could do that ouchie! And ack I feel that. I got a spider bite when I was younger and my parents literally had to lure me toward them in order to clean it, it was so painful. Haha in a way you already have skin implants with those rocks! xD

Like one or two? I would totally do it, but it's the playing rough issue again :(

Maybe one day! :)

I got tattoos scattered up and down, half stick-n-pokes, half professional. I'll probably end up getting more when I have good ideas and funds for a good artist.
I have my ears and septum pierced and I think I may just leave it at that with piercings. I used to have my nipples pierced when I was about 19, but the "professional" who did them at the shop put in bars that were too short. Went in to get new bars, and he gave me ones that were too long. They snagged on everything.. They never fully healed and I decided it would be best if I just took them out. Not only til after this ordeal did I find out that hoops were better for new piercings. You can kinda see a scar on my right boobie, but it doesn't bother me at all. Anyhooo, I'm considering getting just my left one done again. I'm hesitant because the idiot who did mine has a great reputation around town, so who can I trust? Hah. And yes, I kept them clean and followed instructions. I had another professional look at them and she agreed that he screwed up, got the piercing location, and style of jewelry wrong.
Damn, that rant was longer then I intended. I guess I never got over my want of sparkly nips. :grr:

I personally am not fond of scarification, branding, or skin implants. I just don't like the way they look on most people and I've seen some terrible botched jobs so maybe that's why. I don't think anything though is trendy with body mods, it's just more accepted to have nowadays. People have been modding for centuries already and it just changes with the times like anything.

Myself I have both ears double pierced on the lobe since I was a kid. I used to have my tongue and belly button pierced but had to take them out as they were dangerous for college gymnastics. I had my left brow double pierced earlier this year and love it. And I have tattoos on both my wrists done years ago before it was popular like it is now. I only want one more currently and that's a Triforce but I'm not sure where. I was thinking behind my ear but got so much shit from people calling it a redneck/ghetto neck tat placement so now I'm questioning that.

Like one or two? I would totally do it, but it's the playing rough issue again :(

Maybe one day! :)

HAHAHA my rocks in my cheek are skin implants OMG too funny! Yeah I guess youre definitely right about that!

Are you asking me about getting the clavicles? I would get two,one by each collar bone at an angle going perpendicular to my bones. But yeah I know thats why I havent went out and gotten my nipples repierced is cause I love to play with my boobs on cam! Hahaha

I got tattoos scattered up and down, half stick-n-pokes, half professional. I'll probably end up getting more when I have good ideas and funds for a good artist.
I have my ears and septum pierced and I think I may just leave it at that with piercings. I used to have my nipples pierced when I was about 19, but the "professional" who did them at the shop put in bars that were too short. Went in to get new bars, and he gave me ones that were too long. They snagged on everything.. They never fully healed and I decided it would be best if I just took them out. Not only til after this ordeal did I find out that hoops were better for new piercings. You can kinda see a scar on my right boobie, but it doesn't bother me at all. Anyhooo, I'm considering getting just my left one done again. I'm hesitant because the idiot who did mine has a great reputation around town, so who can I trust? Hah. And yes, I kept them clean and followed instructions. I had another professional look at them and she agreed that he screwed up, got the piercing location, and style of jewelry wrong.
Damn, that rant was longer then I intended. I guess I never got over my want of sparkly nips. :grr:

Haha good ol stick and pokes! Oh man I have my share of those I did myself as well! Hahaha.

That sucks about your nipple piercings! They definitely should have told you that you needed to have hoops verses bars, grrr! I had my friend do mine who was "practicing to be a piercer" and so one of them turned out slightly crooked when I got the bars in. It wasnt too noticeable but definitely bugged me. So I cant wait to get them re-done...whenever I can not touch my boobs! HAHA

I hope you decide to getting one (or both) redone in the future, just make sure to go somewhere that has a good reputation!

I only want one more currently and that's a Triforce but I'm not sure where. I was thinking behind my ear but got so much shit from people calling it a redneck/ghetto neck tat placement so now I'm questioning that.

WHHHATTTT! Thats so stupid of them to call that tattoo placement redneck or ghetto. I definitely dont think so, I have 2 tattoos behind my ear on the neck and get a lot of compliments on them. So I wouldnt listen to them! I love the spot, believe its kind of sensual in a way. And I think a Triforce would look rad there girl! :D

HAHAHA my rocks in my cheek are skin implants OMG too funny! Yeah I guess youre definitely right about that!

Are you asking me about getting the clavicles? I would get two,one by each collar bone at an angle going perpendicular to my bones. But yeah I know thats why I havent went out and gotten my nipples repierced is cause I love to play with my boobs on cam! Hahaha

I actually have no idea what I meant by that. But I'm glad I got interesting info out of it haha! That sounds like some pretty rad piercing placement!

Irt everyone saying you should be pierced with hoops at first...everything I read said that bars are better. I heard that if you get pierced with hoops the piercing can heal kind of circular making it hard to put bars in later. As well that they'd snag a lot. For me the lifesaver during my nipples' healing process was wearing a sports bra pretty much 24/7. I had five I'd rotate out. Luckily I wasn't camming then so I didn't feel obligated to wear sexy bras. But yeah I've had mine for 2 years now and they healed great. Still have the bars I got pierced with :)

My piercer is amazing tho and is with the APP (Association of Professional Piercers). He'd been piercing for 17yrs! Kind of wish I had made an appointment with him for my belly button maybe it wouldn't have rejected :(

WHHHATTTT! Thats so stupid of them to call that tattoo placement redneck or ghetto. I definitely dont think so, I have 2 tattoos behind my ear on the neck and get a lot of compliments on them. So I wouldnt listen to them! I love the spot, believe its kind of sensual in a way. And I think a Triforce would look rad there girl! :D
Yeah I dont see it as a bad spot and think it looks really cool to peek out from behind an ear. Im more toward changing the placement due to having to maybe hide it always in future employment and that's never fun. Maybe i'll do it on the back of my neck instead since easier to hide but still a good spot :) Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.