AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Body myths

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
I'm making an informative blog, mostly related to camming, but some posts will be about sex in general. One of the posts I want to do is about body-myths:
-what certain things actually refer to
-how pussies actually react to sex
-how pussies actually act

If you can think of anything that pertains to those things, please post them here!

(I will not post what I already have, since it's rather long)

Also, if you can think of things I should make posts about, send me a pm here or an email at evematteo@gmail.com (the email attached to my blogs, but I don't use it for anything else).

Camming Q&A is the link to this blog.

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head, but I love this idea. :thumbleft:

There are way too many people with no idea of how sex, or human bodies work.

I have a reg who thinks it's only a real cum if it's white and creamy and is fake if it's clear which is so untrue.

Bocefish said:
Maybe you could touch on the fact that feet are made for walking/standing and how annoying it is to read "show feet bb" while models are in the middle of a show.

:twocents-02cents:

Hm, I will find a way to work this into a post somewhere. I don't think it quite fits with the body-myths post.
spankamber said:
I have a reg who thinks it's only a real cum if it's white and creamy and is fake if it's clear which is so untrue.

Added that to the squirting section. Thanks!

NoelleBright said:
The biggest myth that I can think of is the idea that labia size is dependent on how much sex a girl is having/how often she fucks herself.
So incredibly dumb but I see it alllllll the time.

Yup, that one's definitely being included :)
jackie_O said:
You have GOT to do one about how the hymen actually works. Please please please for the love of ladies everywhere.

Could you help me with the wording on this?

I've been doing

Myth:
(put myths here)

(put facts here)

Reactions: spankamber
LadyLuna said:
jackie_O said:
You have GOT to do one about how the hymen actually works. Please please please for the love of ladies everywhere.

Could you help me with the wording on this?

I've been doing

Myth:
(put myths here)

(put facts here)

Sure thing! First, this video might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA

I :h: Laci Green.

The myth would be something like: "A woman's hymen seals her vagina, and is 'popped' and destroyed when she loses her virginity."

You could go pretty in depth with the fact, but a pretty short version of the real thing would be something like: "In reality, a woman's hymen is just a membrane and it already has an opening in it. Vaginal penetration is only one thing that may widen this opening, along with gymnastics, and even horseback riding, and the hymen is never 'popped' or removed. In fact, if a woman goes a long time without vaginal penetration the hymen membrane will become more elastic and the opening will become smaller again."

I always hated this myth, because it is one of the things that furthers the whole "purity" myth, and how somehow women's sexuality is more special. The whole lock/key thing. Oh how I fucking hate the lock/key thing.

[edit] Also, as was mentioned. You should definitely NOT be bleeding because of first time sex. Let alone gushing blood.

Some frustrating ones I often come across:

Myth: Large breasts are large because they are filled with milk, like a waterbed. Many men do not seem to understand that breasts are not hollow sacs, and that they are made of fat. Women do not just have milk in their breasts unless they are lactating, and women with large breasts will not necessarily lactate any more that women with small breasts.

Myth: You can fit anything in to your anus right now, don't worry if it hurts - you can take it. While the anus can be trained to stretch out after a period of time, it does take a while. Your sphincter can be ripped, torn, or have microabrasions if you force anything in to it. While it may only take a few days or a week or two to train your anus to be larger, if you try to make a woman force something too large in to her rectum, she could actually injure herself. (This is all also true for the vagina - but my understanding is the vagina is much more stretchy and durable, and can take 'upgrades' in size much better than the anus)

Myth: Once you have trained your anus to a certain size, it will remain that way forever. I have been called a liar and met with disbelief when I told members that I could do anal with bigger toys once, but not anymore. I have been told, "that is counterintuitive." Your sphincter is a ring of muscles who's only purpose is to be tight. When you run a mile in 6 minutes in high school, does that mean you will be able to run a 6 minute mile forever even if you stop exercising for 5 years? The anus and vagina have a natural state they will return to after a period of time.

Myth: You can fit that entire toy in your mouth, just shove it down your throat. I have an esophagus, as most women do. The esophagus is a damn important part of the body. Sometimes I bruise mine. If I have a very small, slender toy, sometimes I can push it in to my esophagus. However, when I am sucking on a toy two inches in diameter, it is not going to fit down my esophagus - ever. If it did, it would tear my esophagus which would be agonizingly painful and require emergency surgery. Just because there is a slender pipe in the throat does not mean it is safe to cram giant objects down there.

Myth: You can easily direct a woman to orgasm by ______ All women orgasm differently. I have had men direct me to do things that were either A) not pleasing to me at all, or B) literally not simulating my sexual organs, and then after 3 minutes tell me to orgasm. Often, members will direct a woman to put a vibrator on her clitorous or play with her clit and then start telling her to orgasm. I can leave a vibrator on my clitorous for an hour and never climax. If you want to see a woman have an orgasm, tell her "Do whatever you need to cum." If you want to see her do something specific, that is okay too. But don't believe that it is going to make her orgasm just because it worked for someone else.

I feel like I've written your blog for you, sorry! I just get carried away and I like to type. These are the ones that bug me the most

[edit]
Okay, this is not exactly a body myth but I thought it might fit in to the theme of your blog. It pisses the bajebus out of me!!

Myth: Women who say they started masturbating or having sex after they were 18 are just shy or embarrassed that they started at a younger age. Most or all women start having sexual experiences at a young age. Many men seem to have the idea that cam models are extremely sexual creatures who started masturbating shortly after birth and started having sex at 12, and camming is the only way we can satisfy our overwhelming carnal urges.

I started masturbating to orgasm when I was 16 and I didn't have sex until I was 18. I know a lot of women were virgins or didn't start having sexual experiences until they were 18 or even later. It is neither odd or uncommon for women to discover their sexuality later on. Don't assume that a model is lying or shy when she says she was sexual later in life. If you need to know that a woman was sexual as a pre-teen to get off, that's your prerogative. But your fetish does not mean every model who doesn't fit your ideal woman is a liar.

Evvie said:
Myth: You can easily direct a woman to orgasm by ______ All women orgasm differently. I have had men direct me to do things that were either A) not pleasing to me at all, or B) literally not simulating my sexual organs, and then after 3 minutes tell me to orgasm. Often, members will direct a woman to put a vibrator on her clitorous or play with her clit and then start telling her to orgasm. I can leave a vibrator on my clitorous for an hour and never climax. If you want to see a woman have an orgasm, tell her "Do whatever you need to cum." If you want to see her do something specific, that is okay too. But don't believe that it is going to make her orgasm just because it worked for someone else.

Relevant comic in your sig Evvie.

This one has always bothered me. I'd like to add squirting here specifically with this one. I'm really sick of my guys telling me I'm not trying hard enough, or I'm too "inhibited" to squirt. I've never been able to squirt, I don't have any problem with the idea that squirting is a thing. But it is just not something that my body does. Please stop making accusation at me about it.

jackie_O said:
Evvie said:

Relevant comic in your sig Evvie.

This one has always bothered me. I'd like to add squirting here specifically with this one. I'm really sick of my guys telling me I'm not trying hard enough, or I'm too "inhibited" to squirt. I've never been able to squirt, I don't have any problem with the idea that squirting is a thing. But it is just not something that my body does. Please stop making accusation at me about it.
I also find it to be really really annoying when dudes think they know my body better than I do.

I remember one guy was trying to get me to put in a butt plug far too large for me. He told me that because he was able to do so, then I should be able to. He kept directing me (in public chat in MFC) to breathe deep and go to my zen place. This dude is three times my size and - surprisingly - has a sphincter substantially larger than mine.

I eventually had to ban him because he wouldn't shut up about it. He was convinced that I was making up the pain and not trying hard enough.

Pro-tip, guys: Cam models spend a damn long time doing sexy body exploration. You may know a thing or two about physiology in general but you don't know better than us about our own bodies! And please also keep in mind that if a model is feeling uncomfortable, she may say "oh I'm too tight for that" or something similar to get out of it. When a model clearly doesn't want to do something, don't call her out on it. That is an extremely uncomfortable situation to be put in to.

Evvie said:
Myth: Women who say they started masturbating or having sex after they were 18 are just shy or embarrassed that they started at a younger age. Most or all women start having sexual experiences at a young age. Many men seem to have the idea that cam models are extremely sexual creatures who started masturbating shortly after birth and started having sex at 12, and camming is the only way we can satisfy our overwhelming carnal urges.

I started masturbating to orgasm when I was 16 and I didn't have sex until I was 18. I know a lot of women were virgins or didn't start having sexual experiences until they were 18 or even later. It is neither odd or uncommon for women to discover their sexuality later on. Don't assume that a model is lying or shy when she says she was sexual later in life. If you need to know that a woman was sexual as a pre-teen to get off, that's your prerogative. But your fetish does not mean every model who doesn't fit your ideal woman is a liar.

YESSS
THIS ONE!
I started a poll just for this in models only because it's been bugging me forever.
I actually started muchmuch earlier than most people seem to think the norm is.
And I have to turn down that question A LOT because if I do answer it honestly, I get asked if I was molested.(NO, I wasn't)
Which is horribly stupid. You can start masturbating at any time in your life, it has nothing to do with other people.

Another one that I get fairly often.
MYTH: The vagina is a long tube that extends far into a woman's body and can fit any length of toy or cock.

TRUTH: The vagina can stretch to fit an average sized penis, but not to infinity. You cannot "push into the cervix" to get a toy farther inside.

My boyfriend is about 7 inches, and he "bottoms out". So no, I will not be able to fit a 15'' double ended dildo all the way into my vagina.

The body myth I deal with on a daily basis...

You're so skinny. You must work out and watch what you eat!
So untrue. My ridiculous genetics have made it so that no matter what I do or what I eat, I am this size. I don't eat very mindfully or healthfully and seldom ever get any real substantial exercise. Yet for the past ten years I've not gained a pound.
My metabolism is just fucking ridiculous. If I dieted and/or worked out like some people do (specifically to be "fit" and lose weight) I'm pretty sure I would disintegrate.
When I was in high school, I hated playing sported in PE so I took aerobics, then conditioning (weight lifting) a couple of semesters as well. Anytime I was getting any real exercise, I would slim down and not fit into any of my jeans, and my boobs would get a lot smaller. Basically, my fat preserves would dwindle away!
I mean, I'm not bed ridden (100% of the time :lol: ) but contrary to popular belief, not ALL slender people eat healthy foods and exercise all the time! I get asked "how u get so skinny bb?" at least twice each time I cam. I'm so sick of it! I need a McDonald's quarter pounder on hand all the time to reach for when I get asked that. Someone asks the question, and I reach over for it and put it in my mouf. DIS IS HOW. EAT WHAT YOU WANT WITH NO REMORSE.

Is it really so difficult for people to realize that everyone's metabolism and body genetics are different?

Tea420 said:

So untrue. My ridiculous genetics have made it so that no matter what I do or what I eat, I am this size. I don't eat very mindfully or healthfully and seldom ever get any real substantial exercise. Yet for the past ten years I've not gained a pound.
My metabolism is just fucking ridiculous. If I dieted and/or worked out like some people do (specifically to be "fit" and lose weight) I'm pretty sure I would disintegrate.
When I was in high school, I hated playing sported in PE so I took aerobics, then conditioning (weight lifting) a couple of semesters as well. Anytime I was getting any real exercise, I would slim down and not fit into any of my jeans, and my boobs would get a lot smaller. Basically, my fat preserves would dwindle away!
I mean, I'm not bed ridden (100% of the time :lol: ) but contrary to popular belief, not ALL slender people eat healthy foods and exercise all the time! I get asked "how u get so skinny bb?" at least twice each time I cam. I'm so sick of it! I need a McDonald's quarter pounder on hand all the time to reach for when I get asked that. Someone asks the question, and I reach over for it and put it in my mouf. DIS IS HOW. EAT WHAT YOU WANT WITH NO REMORSE.

Is it really so difficult for people to realize that everyone's metabolism and body genetics are different?
So true Tea!

On the other side (okay, and again probably not super on topic) is guys who say, "oh baby you don't need to diet or work out, you look great!" It's as if they believe hot women are magically hot and never have to work for it.

A lot of fantastic-looking ladies work hard to look that way. Telling women that they're gorgeous, while simultaneously telling them to stop doing everything that is making them look that way, is a little silly.

Tea420 said:

Society has this range between "too skinny" and "too fat" and the middle overlaps. There is no way to win other than just not playing the game.

And by not playing the game I mean ban the fuck out of anyone who wants to complain.

lol going back and rereading my post, I wish I would have said
Oh bb, you so skinny! How often you work out? What kind of diet you on?
or the worst variation
Do you ever eat?

cause really, I get more questions about my habits than just comments... and it's weird to say NO, I don't have an exercise regimen or follow any sort of diet. I feel like everyone in my room thinks I'm lying when I tell them that I eat what I want and live a pretty sedentary lifestyle.

I do realize it's not like this for everyone. Someday, my metabolism and age will catch up with me, and I'll have to worry about keeping my figure. For now, I'm going to take advantage of my luck and pig out and lay around.

I think, due to the length of Evvie's post (thank you Evvie!) that I will post what I currently have as part 1, and do a part 2 later (cause mine was already twice as long as Evvie's post :p )

So, keep posting! ^_^

Reactions: jackie_O
Evvie said:
Myth: You can fit that entire toy in your mouth, just shove it down your throat.I have an esophagus, as most women do.
This made me :lol:. If I'm going to literally choke myself, you better have 10000000000000+ tkns.

Reactions: Nordling
That not all nipples get hard when said person is aroused. Additionally, not all breasts can even feel sensations or pleasant sensations; that small/large breasts can feel more/less sensation than large/small breasts. That nipple stimulation can be incredibly painful. You don't start lactating as soon as you get pregnant, or you may not even start lactating until after the baby arrives.

Or more recently as posted on this forum by an uninformed member, breastfeeding is fun....It's quite the opposite. Sadly I've had a few people ask about if I wanted mine to be sucked on right now and had to explain that actually, if my shirt touches them I want to scream in pain.

I'm sure there's a whole bunch of breast myths out there but those are what I could think of currently. The ones I listed first bother me the most because it ticks me off when I hear them shared as facts.

[quote="Evvie"
Myth: You can fit anything in to your anus right now, don't worry if it hurts - you can take it. While the anus can be trained to stretch out after a period of time, it does take a while. Your sphincter can be ripped, torn, or have microabrasions if you force anything in to it. While it may only take a few days or a week or two to train your anus to be larger, if you try to make a woman force something too large in to her rectum, she could actually injure herself. (This is all also true for the vagina - but my understanding is the vagina is much more stretchy and durable, and can take 'upgrades' in size much better than the anus)

.[/quote]
Ok I really LOLed over this one. But my real question is do you think guys are actually this dumb, or are they just trying to see what crazy sex tricks they can get a cam girl do for tokens?
I have to say I am torn (poor choice of words) which one to think.

Lol these are funny.

The nipples getting hard when a girl is turned on always makes me roll my eyes. For me it's to do with temperature and occasionally mood. It's like some men's brains think "erect=horny" no... nipples are not penis's.
Same with the squirting so it's creamy is the only "true orgasm" I wouldn't even consider squirting an orgasm, it's just a strange phenomenon which happens when you're hitting a certain spot (for certain women), yes generally when you're hitting that spot it's a good spot to feel, but for me squirting itself has no orgasmic pleasure. In fact I dated a guy who was obsessed with making me squirt and would actually put me through pain/an uncomfortable situation to get me there because he didn't understand it. Yes I'd squirt, but it definitely didn't feel good!

I heard a great masturbating myth the other day which was that if you don't learn to orgasm before a certain age you never will be able to and you have to be trained to orgasm.... hmm....
Personally I started pretty young, I didn't actually realise what was an orgasm was an orgasm for a while, and yeah, I was kind of disappointed. I had a conversation with a girl once and she said "well I've got to that point where you go kind of spasmy and can't continue for a bit" when I told her that was the orgasm her answer was "well that sucks, girls in porn are screaming with joy! That's pretty pitiful" Personally I make lots of noise out of habit because it makes sex a lot more entertaining! Now I can't stop! lol but yeah, orgasms are pretty great, but not as great as men would like to believe...

I think there should be a bit on how many men think that us girls will get turned on by any random cock attached to anyone just there on the screen. Jeeze, the guy could be really good looking, but unless I liked him, I find no enjoyment in looking at his penis.

Oh sex myth: If a girl has loads of sex with loads of different partners or fucks herself with dildos all the time she's going to be like a bucket by the time she's 30.

umm.... no.

Points in no particular order.
When you're young you smile all the time yet don't form wrinkles, they gradually form when you get older, skin actually does have elasticity.

Vaginas are designed to be fucked and have babies come out of them. I think if a girl can fit a baby through there and still have sex afterwards, she'll be ok with having regular sex. They are designed to stretch and be fucked, so no, they're not going to fall apart doing what they've been made for.

It really annoys me that somehow if you're in a sexually active relationship, you'd probably have sex from every day up to once/twice a week, well I don't really see how a girls pussy can be ok when having sex with the same guy that much, yet a girl who has sex once a week but with a different guy is suddenly going to turn into a bucket! Catch sti's maybe, but her pussy size won't suffer.

a guy on mfc said to me something along the lines of "yeah sure these girls who are riding sybians every night are enjoying the money, but once they're older and won't ever be able to enjoy sex again blah blah"
wtf?! lol

I once had a member try to explain to me that I shouldn't stop when I begin gagging on a toy because the blowjob related gag is a "false gag" and I won't actually ever throw up from deep throating. He went on to assert that the "false gag" was akin to the "omigod I'm gonna pee!" Sensation that many girls experience before squirting and most squirters have to come to terms with that sensation and let er buck to achieve squirt (which, as we've already established isn't pee, but the pressure sensation building up to it is somewhat similar)

But I certainly wouldn't suggest that's a *common myth* that needs debunking on Luna's blog, Lol, obviously most normal people don't think that the squirt bone is connected to the gag bone, or that evolution has equipped my female physiology with a secret secondary esophagus i dont know about that's designed just for penis.

Women who do squirt during orgasm, don't necessarily always squirt each and every time they orgasm. I rarely squirt if I use toys idk why it does or doesn't work. If my boyfriend and I are having sex it's practically every time. This guy took me to private the other day, and I came but didn't squirt. He decided I was faking because I "did it the last time" I used that toy "why not now?". Stupid asshole. :roll:

Tea420 said:
Do you ever eat?

This question drives me MAD!

Tea420 said:
Someday, my metabolism and age will catch up with me, and I'll have to worry about keeping my figure. For now, I'm going to take advantage of my luck and pig out and lay around.

Yeah, ^THAT!^ McDonald's Big Macs!
Fist_pound.gif

Reactions: Nordling
LovelyLemon said:
or that evolution has equipped my female physiology with a secret secondary esophagus i dont know about that's designed just for penis.

Lol! Yes I have a feeling some guys feel like this. The really fucking annoying thing about a load of guys is I bet they wouldn't stick fingers/toys down their throat if we found that sexy, and most wouldn't put anything near their arse even though men actually have a g spot there! There are certain things like it's understandable why if you weren't attracted to penis or pussy you wouldn't want to put your mouth near either of them, but a toy is different, if a man wouldn't shove a dildo up their arse or swallow a giant dildo so it hurts then why do they think we should? Women's throats and arse's aren't anymore equipped to take these things than a mans is. We definitely do get the raw end of the deal...
I do anal because I like the feel of it, same with giving head, not because anyone tells me too. And I won't put giant toys inside me or deepthroat on demand/request unless my body feels it wants it/can take it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
The_Brown_Fox said:
Tea420 said:
Do you ever eat?

This question drives me MAD!

Tea420 said:
Someday, my metabolism and age will catch up with me, and I'll have to worry about keeping my figure. For now, I'm going to take advantage of my luck and pig out and lay around.

Yeah, ^THAT!^ McDonald's Big Macs!
Fist_pound.gif

See, I answer this question with food porn in my room. Gotta love ice cream shows, and doughnut shows getting that cream filling on the girls face...moneyshot! ;)

And seriously yes...yes I have done these. I was only surprised when they begged me to bring them back; even more surprised that the doughnut shows were more popular.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.