AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2022
www.niteflirt.com
Twitter Username
@skyerain_xo
Streamate Username
skyerain_xo
Hey! So I've been streaming on streamate for about two months...I really wanted daily pay (and a fall new girl boost since I started in the middle of Summer) but am trying to figure out how long the typical wait is. Anyone have insight as to when I should start expecting my new account sign up? I don't necessarily want to be off my main site for a week after being sick half of August. Also, Streamate models..how's it been for you lately? Just trying to get a grasp of when to expect Fall to start picking up. Niteflirt has been very hit or miss this week

Reactions: MarieElise
Also, Streamate models..how's it been for you lately?
I set out on a mission this Summer to prove to myself I could earn good money, and I was able to. But it definitely took a lot more work, and time than usual. The last 3 weeks of August were the hardest for me. I'm expecting things to get a lot easier this month. I've mainly been off this first week w cramps, but I'm about to hit things hard again. Streamate is my main and most reliable site. I've been on there a long time, and built up a big following. I was new on MFC, and had to give up putting much time into it because it got too quiet for me when June hit. The time I was putting in wasn't worth it for me, since SM is guaranteed good money, and a solid hourly for my time. But I think newer models on sites get hit harder when it slows down, and I'm basically new on MFC.

I set out on a mission this Summer to prove to myself I could earn good money, and I was able to. But it definitely took a lot more work, and time than usual. The last 3 weeks of August were the hardest for me. I'm expecting things to get a lot easier this month. I've mainly been off this first week w cramps, but I'm about to hit things hard again. Streamate is my main and most reliable site. I've been on there a long time, and built up a big following. I was new on MFC, and had to give up putting much time into it because it got too quiet for me when June hit. The time I was putting in wasn't worth it for me, since SM is guaranteed good money, and a solid hourly for my time. But I think newer models on sites get hit harder when it slows down, and I'm basically new on MFC.
Ooo good to know. I had my first super impressive week at the end of July aka my first week off the new tag but August was bad. Definitely crossing fingers to sw gods that with this weather change comes an influx of steady $$. Really hoping to start streaming this week.

Ooo good to know. I had my first super impressive week at the end of July aka my first week off the new tag but August was bad. Definitely crossing fingers to sw gods that with this weather change comes an influx of steady $$. Really hoping to start streaming this week.
So you were new to SM July?

I know several models that have been new to SM just this last year, who are doing amazing. Like beyond amazing, even for the economy. If you haven't already definitely join the official discord, to stay up to date. They are modding it really well! And there's a group of super helpful, friendly models over there. It's solid. And I'm not the type to say anything if a space falls short. Highly recommend. Definitely do models only here too. Another really solid source of support and info, that's invaluable.

Different models will say different for busy periods, but Fall and Winter have always been strong and solid on SM for me, even in December. So now's a good time, imho.

The new features they've implemented are serving me well (ie feed, mass messages). I feel really positive about SM right now, and all of the things they've been working on. I have a good feeling about things picking up too. But that's just my take.

Last edited:
So you were new to SM July?

I know several models that have been new to SM just this last year, who are doing amazing. Like beyond amazing, even for the economy. If you haven't already definitely join the official discord, to stay up to date. They are modding it really well! And there's a group of super helpful, friendly models over there. It's solid. And I'm not the type to say anything if a space falls short. Highly recommend. Definitely do models only here too. Another really solid source of support and info, that's invaluable.

Different models will say different for busy periods, but Fall and Winter have always been strong and solid on SM for me, even in December. So now's a good time, imho.

The new features they've implemented are serving me well (ie feed, mass messages). I feel really positive about SM right now, and all of the things they've been working on. I have a good feeling about things picking up too. But that's just my take.
I'm in a few cam discords including SM; I'm new on here too so can't get verified status yet. Can't wait to have that community though.

Yeah, I started the second to last week of June...was working like 10-17 hrs a week and made really steady income that dropped off last month. Good to hear about December still being solid. I'm learning a lot about the ebbs and flows of it all. Thanks so much for the insight!

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.