AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Re: BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models

GenXoxo said:
(I also don't like this from your model FAQ but that's just personal preference: "12. If you are asked whether you have a husband or boyfriend, the best answer is „not“, and you are actively looking. This will create intrigue, a little secret that you share with your guests." Encouraging models to lie seems a bit sketchy.)

:woops: Are you serious, BongaCams dude? Telling girls how to respond to members inquiries really oversteps your boundaries. The reason why camsites work is because the models get to be themselves and make their own decisions about what to say to members. They're not given a script. They have personalities and the high spending members usually don't care about whether or not the girl is single. The money-spenders realize that the girl's relationship status means nothing to them, because on the camsite, she's probably unavailable to be his girlfriend any way.

Not to mention the awkwardness of that conversation. Why would a model ever tell a member that she's actively looking for a relationship?

Maybe it would help you greatly if you actually consulted a successful model before writing that FAQ...

Upvote 0

Jillybean said:
GenXoxo said:
(I also don't like this from your model FAQ but that's just personal preference: "12. If you are asked whether you have a husband or boyfriend, the best answer is „not“, and you are actively looking. This will create intrigue, a little secret that you share with your guests." Encouraging models to lie seems a bit sketchy.)

:woops: Are you serious, BongaCams dude? Telling girls how to respond to members inquiries really oversteps your boundaries. The reason why camsites work is because the models get to be themselves and make their own decisions about what to say to members. They're not given a script. They have personalities and the high spending members usually don't care about whether or not the girl is single. The money-spenders realize that the girl's relationship status means nothing to them, because on the camsite, she's probably unavailable to be his girlfriend any way.

Not to mention the awkwardness of that conversation. Why would a model ever tell a member that she's actively looking for a relationship?

Maybe it would help you greatly if you actually consulted a successful model before writing that FAQ...

Can i just say how much i agree with these girls. NO offense to any girl that lies and tells people she's single when having a bf/married. BUT as a model in a healthy and happy relationship with the most amazing guy ever I would never lie or lead members on telling them I was single. I will never meet a member or they will never sleep with me.. So why give the illusion of being single? Also this is the best relationship I've ever been in and i love to talk about him so i should be able to!! I would strongly agree changing your FAQ as well.

Upvote 0

I made an account so I can try it out. But I REFUSE to tell member's that I'm single and actively looking for a relationship. As a model on a few already VERY successful sites, I make damn good money while making it very clear that I'm married.

Also sending this as a PM to the bongacams dude since it seems he hasn't checked this thread in a bit.

Upvote 0

The site is a bit pushy, guests get about 2 minute of free Video chat if they don't register. Not much better either for registered members. About 30 mins free Video chat.

It doesn't compare well with the other main sites for free perving..

• Wat?!
Reactions: WickedTouch and Gen
Upvote 0

nzhere said:
The site is a bit pushy, guests get about 2 minute of free Video chat if they don't register. Not much better either for registered members. About 30 mins free Video chat.

Isnt that what Streammate has?

Upvote 0

eddielaw1971 said:
can somebody from bonga confirm or deny that admin record shows and then post them to tube sites?

YzOlbMo.gif

RebeccaT said:
Violet October said:
bongacams dude

That made laugh my coffee over my desk!
cowabonga dude! :p

Upvote 0

Jessi said:
nzhere said:

Isnt that what Streammate has?
Huh? I don't think Streamate has any limits like that. The only thing limiting free chat on SM is if the model goes pvt or has a Gold Show.

Or logs off. :)

Upvote 0

Hello everybody! :D
I am looking into open an account on Bongacam, just for try and see if I can make some shows there...
I am a little confused about payouts, somewhere I saw payouts are sent weekly, is it correct? And there is no limit to reach to send payout? That would be good for a new model to try the site!
Thanks in advance to everyone who can help me with the questions :)

Upvote 0

Good day to all!

Today we want to tell you one pleasant summer news. We start sending gifts! All of them packed and ready to send! Soon you'll get it!

33v2ekm.jpg

We would also want to remind you that a huge variety of interesting contests awaits you, to take part in which you only need to work with BongaCams.com

Thank you all for your attention and good luck!

Upvote 0

thaikitty said:
Hello everybody! :D
I am looking into open an account on Bongacam, just for try and see if I can make some shows there...
I am a little confused about payouts, somewhere I saw payouts are sent weekly, is it correct? And there is no limit to reach to send payout? That would be good for a new model to try the site!
Thanks in advance to everyone who can help me with the questions :)

Hello,

Yes, that's correct, we making payouts every week. Minimal payout amount for individual models is $50, for studios $100.

Thank you for your attention.

Upvote 0
Re: BongaModels.com - Update! And still looking for new mode

Models, ATTENTION!

Please note that model login and registration are now made ​​through BongaModels.com

BongaModels.com is a new model's dashboard. Here you will find everything you need to succeed:

-My Profile
-My Account
-My Messages and Alerts
-My Friends
-Payments
-Statistics
-Promo Tools

We hope that you will enjoy the new model's dashboard.
Need help? Your account's manager Greg will answer all your questions!

Contacts:

e-mail: greg@bongacams.com
yahoo: greg.bongacams

Thank you for your attention!

Upvote 0

Dear Models,

In this beautifull bright day we are happy to please you with some good news. All the gifts were sent and the bigger part of them is already delivered to our dear models, who shared their gift photos with a big pleasure.

2iagd3s.jpg

dwoyky.jpg

4j6br9.jpg

2r2w3uo.jpg

We truly believe that you will really enjoy all your gifts and have a sweet and heartwarming memory from this superb June contest. And to keep this memory, we want to ask you to share the photos of your gifts and impressions, which you got from this wonderful contest. And don't forget that there will be much more interesting and amazing stuff on our site. Work on BongaCams.com and we promise that you'll love it.

Good luck!
Sincerely yours,
BongaCams Team

Upvote 0

You send your models body wash and hair gel as... prizes? Because that contest was for girls who earned at least $100 (according to your earlier post) and none of the things pictured cost more than $5 each, maybe $10 tops. That's vaguely insulting to your models, IMHO. "Oh hey, you worked really hard this month! Have some.... SHAMPOO!" :?

Upvote 0

can anybodyb from bonga tell me why a scammer is getting away with broadcasting a video of SammieCee from your site right now? the model name is BarbieMasha and i am guessing is getting tipped quite well. I reported this on sunday but still they are able to scam?

Upvote 0

Kli4sLe.gif

This just gets even more and more bizarre. It's like the longest running joke ever with no punchline in sight. The prizes you supposedly sent out are the kind of thing you buy in the supermarket along with your normal shop when you are on a budget...you do realise that don't you bonga dude? Why are those girls holding up shitty bottles of shower gel like they are fucking grateful? Shady, shifty, idiotic, delusional, naive, clueless bullshit with a pinch of scam thrown in. HONESTLY!

Upvote 0

LailaBaise said:
Kli4sLe.gif

This just gets even more and more bizarre. It's like the longest running joke ever with no punchline in sight. The prizes you supposedly sent out are the kind of thing you buy in the supermarket along with your normal shop when you are on a budget...you do realise that don't you bonga dude? Why are those girls holding up shitty bottles of shower gel like they are fucking grateful? Shady, shifty, idiotic, delusional, naive, clueless bullshit with a pinch of scam thrown in. HONESTLY!

When I was younger I would rack my brain over what to buy my girlfriend on her birthday. I am so glad I never settled on shampoo. I have a feeling I would have been single very quickly. Perhaps bonga dude is just young and has no concept of how women think or what they want.

Upvote 0

Everytime i see this come up

bongacams

I see
bonobo chimps

I have no life

Upvote 0

LailaBaise said:
Marissa Frost said:
Everytime i see this come up

bongacams

I see
bonobo chimps

I have no life
Chimps you say? A bit of googling revealed bongacams CEO

8GInOmS.jpg

Aweeee hes adorable

WHERE DO I SIGN UP !

Upvote 0

As for to help out the site of Bonga cams, here I give you ideas for future promotions!

your welcome to use!

Attachments

• strawsofwhimsy.jpg
    strawsofwhimsy.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 298
  • Mayonnaise.jpg
    Mayonnaise.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 298
  • filefornail.jpg
    filefornail.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0

This thread is quickly becoming my favorite thread.

Reality TV ain't got shit on ACF.

LKqeBDE.gif

Upvote 0