AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bongacams? Has anyone been succesful there?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Has anyone ever tried that site and actually found it so good it was stable?

• Yes i recommend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43844

So last summer i moved out with my boyfriend into our new apartment right after i got my first new car. I worked in streamate for 2 years and i still worked under the same account my studio provided me so yea i was making like 20% which was shitty considering you have to pay your rent, buying new stuff for your apartment, cam room, school, car payment, maxed out credit cards, fridge and furniture, you name it. I felt very burnt out as thataccount was no longer going well for me since i left working the studio but still had to workfrom home so i made an account with another site called bonga. For the first week it went seemingly well, but it wasnt consintant. My studio and i compromised my release on 1/1/18 Pretty much all the rest of 2017 ive been struggleling to make enough on both bonga and sm but i barely made it but im happy at being a independent modelniw as all the earnings go to me. I never went back to bonga again although the commission is 50-60%. Has anyone ever tried that site and actually found it so good it was stable?

So last summer i moved out with my boyfriend into our new apartment right after i got my first new car. I worked in streamate for 2 years and i still worked under the same account my studio provided me so yea i was making like 20% which was shitty considering you have to pay your rent, buying new stuff for your apartment, cam room, school, car payment, maxed out credit cards, fridge and furniture, you name it. I felt very burnt out as thataccount was no longer going well for me since i left working the studio but still had to workfrom home so i made an account with another site called bonga. For the first week it went seemingly well, but it wasnt consintant. My studio and i compromised my release on 1/1/18 Pretty much all the rest of 2017 ive been struggleling to make enough on both bonga and sm but i barely made it but im happy at being a independent modelniw as all the earnings go to me. I never went back to bonga again although the commission is 50-60%. Has anyone ever tried that site and actually found it so good it was stable?

well you can try chaturbate and bonga.

chaturbate needs around 3 months of attention to make a good income , also depend of you and your style to be succesful of not.
and bonga for me does not give me to much for the moment but as a second site i like it, especially because they are very profesional, support is very friendly. once i will have more time and a higher internet conection i think i will do good on it.

my opinion that both sites complete good together so you can run them in the same time. both pay fast enough and fair,

well i do stream on bonga only saturday , like i said my internet is not fast so i can run only 1 site at time.
saturday is my free day from cb
and for 1 day at week i can not complain pays me good enough especially that i do not stay more than 4 hours online
but i would not make it my main site anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.