AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: I totally stole a majority of the rules from the lovely @AmberCutie's Snapchat takeover since it seems to work so well and usually run really smoothly.

Soooo...

What?
I noticed awhile ago that there wasn’t really any takeover accounts for fetish/FemDom clip makers & cam girls. It seems like the more vanilla sites (ManyVids, MFC, etc) have takeover accounts, but the major fetish sites (Clips4Sale, iWantClips) didn’t. Well, that’s fucking dumb. So! I made one.

How? Do you want to do a takeover? AWESOME! Please send an email to bonnielustsyou@gmail.com with the follow information filled out & please include a picture of you holding piece of paper with “(YOUR STAGE NAME) is a fetish fiend” written on it so I can verify you are indeed a producer/cam person within the fetish range of things. I will email you back shortly after to tell you when your takeover is & we can coordinate about whether or not you can do it.

Stage name:
Website(s) you work on:
Three fetishes you specialize in:

Rules for the takeover

1. Keep it PG (lots of hand bras, devoid of nipples, pussies or buttholes). That way I can keep the account public. If you can’t take a pic without these, please use the Snapchat stickers/drawing tool to blur them.
  2. Block at your discretion, but don’t go overboard unless necessary. Some dumb ass sends a dick pic or asks an extremely rude question? Block.
  3. You aren’t required to answer any chats/pics/vids, but it may help draw people to you & get them interested in checking out your links.
  4. Since the account is public, you do not need to add people back for them to see the snaps in your takeover.
Honestly, it doesn't matter if you've been doing fetish-y stuff for a long time or if you just started, I'd like to allow anyone a chance to takeover & advertise/show themselves off.

And if you want to follow the account, feel free! I'm hoping to start the takeover's rolling on January 4th.

xXHN8PR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.