AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boob question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2017
While I understand people like all sorts of boobs. Small ones, uneven , saggy, tight etc lol.........do cam girls with big round boobs always make nore than others?? I'm talking like round D/DDs. .... wondering if this will make a difference in my $$. I want them regardless but I'm curious

Getting implants often yields an increase in income, but it's hard to say how much is from the boobs and how much is from the increased confidence that came from getting the boobs you want.

However, it wouldn't be accurate to say that a certain type or size of boobs makes more than others. People aren't just tipping boobs, they're tipping a model who has a personality and a show style in addition to her body type.

Hell, even if we're looking at strictly income and boobs, let's use the MFC top 20 as an example - there have been many different girls with different sizes and shapes of boobs ranking up in the top spots, including small or less perky ones. It's not all big round tiddies, in fact I usually see more girls on the medium-small side up in the ranks.

Getting implants often yields an increase in income, but it's hard to say how much is from the boobs and how much is from the increased confidence that came from getting the boobs you want.

However, it wouldn't be accurate to say that a certain type or size of boobs makes more than others. People aren't just tipping boobs, they're tipping a model who has a personality and a show style in addition to her body type.

Hell, even if we're looking at strictly income and boobs, let's use the MFC top 20 as an example - there have been many different girls with different sizes and shapes of boobs ranking up in the top spots, including small or less perky ones. It's not all big round tiddies, in fact I usually see more girls on the medium-small side up in the ranks.
Thank you ::))))

I have saggyish c cups, and I make most my money through my boobs! Never thought that would be the case, I just wear things that highlight my cleavage, and use angles that make them look nice.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

I'm glad you answered Saffron, I didn't dare to since I haven't been in the 'camming field' for long yet, but that's what I thought the reality was.

For sure, big boobies and big butts are popular, but it seems like the niche for small tits is quite large too (more than I would have thought!) It's a bit like with hairy pussy. Most girls on cam have a shaved pussy and that's what a lot of guys want, but the niche for hairy pussy is big enough that a girl like me interestingly attracts a lot of people because of it! :cat:

Also I might add, I know a lot of my followers do like me because of my small tits and hairy pussy...so probably if I got implants and shaved my pussy, maybe I might eventually become more popular, but the regulars I got now might run away! (And by that I'm not saying someone shouldn't change to suit their regulars obviously, simply that there might be a time of adaptation if the camgirl has some fanbase already? I don't really know though)

Small titties here with top model. I make more money than most girls with big round fake/natural. I've noticed confidence can be a higher seller than big bewbs.

But if you want them, get them. It will make getting guys attention easier on cam and can earn you more. Make sure it's something you truly want before you make the decision to have cosmic surgery. Will you be happy? If you feel any sort of body insecurities, I suggest speaking to a counselor/therapist before to help with your journey for bigger titties. When I had my rhinoplasty, it triggered my insecurities/bdd so much it was debilitating.

Last edited:
I have heard that getting implants does increase income. On the other hand, for some they can be a turn off so I guess it depends on your type. A lot of guys coming to camland want a girl who looks/seems real to some degree, so personality will be the biggest factor in whether people like you.

I've gained weight, and my boobs have gotten bigger. I do a really good job of highlighting them and hiding other parts of my weight gain and I haven't noticed ANY increase in my earnings. Just slightly different customers.

I genuinely think confidence is key.

I think bigger boobs will increase room counts, but it doesn't *necessarily* mean you will make more money. Lots of top girls with small boobs too. But big boobs will usually bring more traffic. If you know what to do with it then-- yes.

Tit size to income ratio depends entirely on the performer. You can make it to the top of a site with any size of boob. Believe me, I have seen it. I'm most active on ManyVids right now, and half of the top 20 girls have big natties or huge implants, and the other half are A-B cups. If you want implants, by all means, get them, but they won't instantly grant you mad cash.

As someone who has experienced a large number of breast fluctuations in her 8 year career, here's how it went for me:
*pre-mommy I had "almost"A cups and made diddly squat with a very unstable income and only attracted guys into that scrawny teen look
*pregnancy boobs brought a ravenously interesting set of fans that didn't care what size they were, just eager to see the milk come in, made BANK, those numbers climbed easily as the boobies grew
*lactating boobs got over DDs and ended up being ~E cups at some point, made BANK reliably and steadily watched that income climb for awhile
*post-lactation boobs-my income dropped by over half the second the milk started drying up and it's never quite recovered, it still hovers at just under half of what I was pulling in easily with the massive engorged milk boobs and I'm easily working twice as hard now as I was then
*current boobs are deflated wind socks so I got them pierced and give no fucks now. My customer base is now a mix of married men that like my no fucks given housewife life. They're much nicer, or maybe that's just because I'm meaner and way more tired now

I'm certain that if I got implants my earnings would easily shoot back up. I've tried inducing lactation again but I have hypoplastic breasts so moot point. The only way I'll ever get boobs in my life will be if the boob fairy decides to beat the shit out of me with the titty stick- aka not happening in a million years because that gene skipped me for some reason and hit my sister 5 times as hard. I've spoken closely with a number of ladies as they got their breasts done and watched their incomes climb the second they got bigger boobies, but there are also some that regret them. Implants are an extremely personal choice and should not be done for the money. Do it because you want boobies, but search those dark corners and be prepared for buyers remorse if you aren't absolutely certain. This isn't something easily changed and effects us all differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.