AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAVO!
I checked through my model screencap-apedia for a particular small boobied model. Sadly EVERY pic i have (of the waist up) she is literally hiding her beautiful tiny ta-tas :(. I DO know that she is self-conscious about them but never really noticed how much she covers them up, even while her other naughty bits are singing in the breeze.
One thing I discovered about myself, even though I do love boobies (big and small, medium too), judging by my screenshot percentages, I am actually an ASS MAN! I have more "just" booty pics than boob and vag pics combined!

One last thing, a newer model named CrystalPink. Her boobies are mystifying! In her profile pics, from the front her boobies seem pretty small, but in her pics where you see a side view, you are like... where did those come from!? Be nice if you are going to look her up and critique. (She get a lot of undeserved bullshit in her room as it is) I personally think she is really pretty!

I have been a fan of SensationAly for a long time and I love every part of this woman
xzOMs.jpg

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/SensationAly

Russian Gymnist Svetlana Khorkina. I've blown gallons on her boobies over the years

Retired MFC model Bendis. To all of you who block all Romanian models, this is the kind of awesomesauce you are missing out on!

Attachments

• svetlana.jpg
    svetlana.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 364
  • bendis 4.jpg
    bendis 4.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 365
Freq said:
Retired MFC model Bendis. To all of you who block all Romanian models, this is the kind of awesomesauce you are missing out on!

she was pretty awesome, it's a shame she left.

I am seriously thinking at breast implants..... :crybaby: :crybaby:

Attachments

• mnm.jpg
    mnm.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 273
GreatDane said:
CutieAlicia said:
I am seriously thinking at breast implants..... :crybaby: :crybaby:
WHY??!!?? they look fantastic. but that's just my opinion.

Thank you :) well... i don`t feel very comfortable with them.. i wish they were a little bigger.. I don`t want big boobies, i will be more than happy with medium boobies :pray:

Since everyone is posting their boobies, I felt the need to contribute :)

All of you with tiny boobies be happy! The bigger the boobs the faster they fall :( LOL

Attachments

• shower 044.JPG
    shower 044.JPG
    884.4 KB · Views: 252
CandieMoose said:
Since everyone is posting their boobies, I felt the need to contribute :)

Attachments

• vg73329_i-came-ghostbuster.jpg
    vg73329_i-came-ghostbuster.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 245
EllaXoXo said:
Bocefish said:
That doesn't look too terribly healthy.
64d3ffb0.x50.gif

OWWWWWWWWW!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
i'm still cringing

Bocefish said:
64d3ffb0.x50.gif

WTF that can't be real can it? Why would anyone do that to themselves? Seems like the best she could get out of doing that would be permanent loss of feeling or something

Bocefish said:
64d3ffb0.x50.gif

Dear god!

I mean, i like having my boobies wrapped like that, but when they start turning purple it's more than past time to take them out!

PoisonousLady said:
Bocefish said:
64d3ffb0.x50.gif

Ouchie!

I checked her out just now. I think the damage is done. :?

O2eRw.jpg
that sucks big monkey balls. :( guess she learned her lesson though.

ok i love boobs too, especially with big pink areola (maybe cause im the opposite), i find it so cute and hot!
and sizes are damn pointless! (unless you are searching for a bra, ah)
even thou if i was a guy i probably would have a fetish for huge hentai-like tits

btw hello everyone ;D!
I want to contribute too hehe
MUXqA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.