AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bot flooding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraUnchained

Banhammered
Apr 12, 2020
Heya, a few hours ago I had an asshole in my room that decided that I need some "promotion", and flooded the room with a load of colored bots. I forced him to remove them, and sent screens of the conversation to CB support to not be held responsible for that , but I'm just creating this post here for @punker barbie, as I didn't receive any answer from the support so far.

Heya, a few hours ago I had an asshole in my room that decided that I need some "promotion", and flooded the room with a load of colored bots. I forced him to remove them, and sent screens of the conversation to CB support to not be held responsible for that , but I'm just creating this post here for @punker barbie, as I didn't receive any answer from the support so far.
Are you able to provide the ticket number so I may alert Support?

Upvote 0
Never seen that before. Do you mean running some script(s) that reacted to events in the room from their user account?

I guess I can see how someone could. Now that I think about it more, I'm kind of surprised that I haven't seen that more.

Easy solution - just kick/ban them.

Upvote 0
Are you able to provide the ticket number so I may alert Support?
I receive a standart answer - we will review "username" action and take appropriate action. Through I've sent you the ticket in PM.

Never seen that before. Do you mean running some script(s) that reacted to events in the room from their user account?

I guess I can see how someone could. Now that I think about it more, I'm kind of surprised that I haven't seen that more.

Easy solution - just kick/ban them.

He, just added a load of fake accounts to boost my position. A bit hard to ban manually several hundreds accounts, whitout knowing which ones are real and which ones are fakes^^.

Upvote 0
He, just added a load of fake accounts to boost my position. A bit hard to ban manually several hundreds accounts, whitout knowing which ones are real and which ones are fakes^^.

Ahhh... now I understand. Thought you were saying something different.

Loading up that many colored names still is interesting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.