AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bot or Plugin to track a goal over the duration of many broadcasts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
So, say you have a goal like "Buy me a car".
You want it to be ongoing untill it's reached which will realistically take some broadcasts...
What's the best way to track this and make it easy for viewers to interact with?

Ideally I am thinking a set amount that can be tipped to contribute to this goal.
Like 75 tokens and these tokens are added to the total which is displayed somewhere on screen.
The total would have to be saved after each broadcast so that the goal can resume for the next one.

Bots I've seen on CB tend to either have issues saving data over many broadcasts or make the tipping too complicated.
Any suggestions?

I think any goal app that offers slash commands like /addtokens should work for this. When you stop broadcasting you would just take note of your progress and then before you start broadcasting the next day you just do the /addtokens amount.
Right, that might just be the easiest sollution. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.