AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bot stuck to my broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 56948

Hi,

I had a look to see if anyone had a thread on this already but I couldn't seem to find anything. I'm new to camming, but not to the internet, and I understand that anything you do online remains 4ever. This aside there is a bot stuck to my broadcast page uploading my streams and it's driving me MAD! Everytime I log in, I feel deep, white rage at the 1 Guest that is perpetually there. I am doubtful that theres anything I can do so I suppose this is more of a rant, but I would do anything to MURDER this non-sentient bastard!! I find myself dreaming of what i would do to this bot if I could, I log on when it's just my bot and i and whisper "I fucking hate you!!! I will find someone from silicon valley to make it their lives mission to kill every bot*" I've even tried imagining my bot is Very Sexy and Attentive but nothing is helping!Anyone with tips to start hating your bot less, learning to live with your bot, ect, please reach out.

*except Sir CharlesBot*
Anyway, I'd love more model friends! My twitter is https://twitter.com/MiaTV_

Mia xox

I don't know if this going to help or not but even if this 1 guest stopped appearing in your viewer list, that doesn't mean anything. Most automated recording doesn't require a user present in the room. Having said that, are you absolutely certain it's a bot?

In these sort of situations I always wonder how often it just turns out it's just one of those people that NEVER closes a tab in their browser and keeps 40+ of them up and just never returns to them.

Reactions: plutoprincess69
In these sort of situations I always wonder how often it just turns out it's just one of those people that NEVER closes a tab in their browser and keeps 40+ of them up and just never returns to them.

This was my first thought. I'll occasionally have a premium that sits in my room for a few days, even when I'm not online. I suspect he just forgot the tab was even open.

sorry its causing you so much stress. what worked for me is to ignore the bots and focus on your paying customers. when you do shows/sexual acts publicly- you risk being recorded. you can put all that nonsense in your profile telling people not to do it, and they still will.

i also recommend putting a whiteboard/chalkboard with your name in frame. that way when you get recorded and uploaded as "teen eslut boobs tight wet pussy squirt" the people watching the video might want to find you. they now know what name to google. watermarks can get cropped or edited out. use those bots as free marketing. *muahahaahaha*

very rarely i will have someone remind me of my recorded camshows. when i am by someone who is being a jerk, i always tell them to go watch those and quit bugging me. if you dont want to pay me, fine. sometimes it can backfire on them and i make my show goals or tips. if its someone telling me because they think they are helping, i thank them, but ignore it. ask them not

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the responses! One of my big tippers said it's most likely him as he sits in my room in another tab logged out, watching other models while he waits for me to come online. I've accepted that i'll be recorded and looking at it as free marketing and try to do more explicit shows not in public chat.

Reactions: AlbinoGator
Hi,

I had a look to see if anyone had a thread on this already but I couldn't seem to find anything. I'm new to camming, but not to the internet, and I understand that anything you do online remains 4ever. This aside there is a bot stuck to my broadcast page uploading my streams and it's driving me MAD! Everytime I log in, I feel deep, white rage at the 1 Guest that is perpetually there. I am doubtful that theres anything I can do so I suppose this is more of a rant, but I would do anything to MURDER this non-sentient bastard!! I find myself dreaming of what i would do to this bot if I could, I log on when it's just my bot and i and whisper "I fucking hate you!!! I will find someone from silicon valley to make it their lives mission to kill every bot*" I've even tried imagining my bot is Very Sexy and Attentive but nothing is helping!Anyone with tips to start hating your bot less, learning to live with your bot, ect, please reach out.

*except Sir CharlesBot*
Anyway, I'd love more model friends! My twitter is https://twitter.com/MiaTV_

Mia xox
you can also try rulta, its a DMCA website that removes any content of you in the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.