AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bought tokens via Wire Transfer, Stripchat went silent, 2 weeks in, no tokens yet. Stripchat in financial trouble?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2022
To all people buying tokens via Wire Transfer with Stripchat : BEWARE!!

I sent a Wire Transfer via Swift on 15 July and got confirmation from my Bank that the transfer was successful.
Sent the confirmation of the transaction details to SC on 16 Jul and they replied they would get back once their bank has received. (Their FAQ says this takes 1-3 business days.)

Since then, (10 business days later), I have got NO RESPONSE AND NO TOKENS.

I have written to their support for a status update three times on July 19, 21 and 25. NO RESPONSE at all! Even an email to charlie@stripchat.com on 25 July yielded no response.

Since there has been zero communication from SC.

If any SC person is able to assist. The Reference ID for the transaction I was told to provide with the transfer is: 62652945.

Such a prolonged delay is inexplicable, I'm trying to rationalize it and barring fraud and other criminal possibilities, I can only conclude that SC is facing some SERIOUS ISSUES with their cashflow or their finance department.
As such, for those of you thinking of making such purchases or dealing financially with them at this time, regardless of past experience, this is the new reflection of their financial situation.

BEWARE!

Hey @SilentRanger
Thank you for your comments.

Please note, we can see that you have opened a Support ticket regarding your concerns.
I can also see that you have been contacted numerous times by the relevant team who have requested some more banking information in order to investigate further and assist you.
We have received no response from you at all with the required information therefore our team has not been able to continue their investigation into this matter.

As per the above advice from a model, please ensure you also check your spam folders and hopefully you will find our multiple replies.

I will also PM you with further information on how you can proceed from here so we can assist you with resolving this issue.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.