AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BROADCAST FROM A CLOSED STORE OR CELLAR (PRIVATE AREA)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2018
Chaturbate Username
Sweetestapplex
Hello, my parents have kicked me out of home for being a chaturbate model and I have no choice but to move to my store.
To continue transmitting and obtain income, I decided to start broadcasting there, but I don't know if it is prohibited, I must emphasize that it is not an area with public access, it is a closed warehouse where I only have merchandise from a store, such as sodas and beers. But it is not accessible to anyone nor is it an area visible from anywhere else. It is a private place. Do you know if it is possible to transmit from there?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Hello, my parents have kicked me out of home for being a chaturbate model and I have no choice but to move to my store.
To continue transmitting and obtain income, I decided to start broadcasting there, but I don't know if it is prohibited, I must emphasize that it is not an area with public access, it is a closed warehouse where I only have merchandise from a store, such as sodas and beers. But it is not accessible to anyone nor is it an area visible from anywhere else. It is a private place. Do you know if it is possible to transmit from there?
Per the terms of the site, broadcasters may not broadcast from any public place, or from a studio or set that creates the impression of a public place. I can confirm that Support is in communication with you about this specific inquiry.

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I find it a little sad. I have seen models that even broadcast in patios or pools that it shows that they are not private and they can do it without problem. There are others that broadcast from offices and supposed classrooms. I ask for your help to authorize me to do it from a closed warehouse because I have no alternative while I find a decent place to go live.

Upvote 0
Per the terms of the site, broadcasters may not broadcast from any public place, or from a studio or set that creates the impression of a public place. I can confirm that Support is in communication with you about this specific inquiry.
Please help me, it really is not a public site. It is a private and closed property.
The rule says public places and that unregistered people cannot appear in chaturbate. So no one will appear who is not registered. I beg you help me

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
If the appearance of the place is an issue that should be possible to fix with some creativity, especially since it's your place and you have the freedom to change it however you like. Worse case you could buy a large backdrop from amazon and just position your cam in a way where nothing else is in frame.

Upvote 0
It's better to ask forgiveness than permission. If you kept quite, told literally no human on this earth, made 100% certain no unverified person would appear on cam, & cleared out a corner of the warehouse and put a couch/backdrop/painting/potted plant then no one would be the wiser. You would have to be very smart about this move if you're truly desperate and have no way out. But you opened your mouth, so now they have eyes on you. It's always better to fly under the radar. I get Cb bans people for no reason all the time, even their top models. Stupid business practice imo. So i do see why you came on here to ask.

Chaturbate has a full legal team trying to protect them. They will not bend for your request when there are tens of millions of dollars on the line. The sex industry is a billion dollar industry, and Chaturbate is a slice of that pie. Cb doesnt make rules like 'only at your house or studio' cause they want to make your life miserable. They do it to cover their ass legally. Everyone is sue happy in this world. Beside, chaturbate doesnt have time to find out exactly where your ISP location is geographically when theres 30k models logging online each month. They also dont have time to make an exception for someone either.

Disclaimer: This is not gospel advice. I am not condoning such behavior. I'm just an idiot on the internet.

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
If the appearance of the place is an issue that should be possible to fix with some creativity, especially since it's your place and you have the freedom to change it however you like. Worse case you could buy a large backdrop from amazon and just position your cam in a way where nothing else is in frame.
Yes I agree

@sweetestapple
the issue in this case is not where you are broadcasting from but rather how it appears to the viewers. It should be relatively easy to throw something together even if its like a bunch of boxes behind you with a blanket thrown over, as long as it doesn't look like a public place then you should be good.
I find it a little sad. I have seen models that even broadcast in patios or pools that it shows that they are not private and they can do it without problem.
If I recall we just had one fairly recently on this forum where they were banned for broadcasting by a public pool....it wasnt even public but it was really nice backyard and pool so it looked like a public place. They got it straightened out but its definitely a rule they enforce.

Upvote 0
Honestly, if you're really broke I would just go to a thrift store if there's one near you/open, and get at minimum a sheet as a background and a blanket for the floor. If you have extra money you could get some extra things other people have suggested to make your space look cute, but if nothing else, you can focus your webcam on your sheet/blanket set up and it won't look public.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Stripchat doesn't give a flying F about public spaces. It's to the point it annoys me how much they let models get away with in public spaces. One was walking around Walmart. Chaturbate is the stupidest site for rules. Try another site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.