AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast suspended please help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2023
Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Miaspell
Hello. My broascast was suspended on march 1 and I received an email from CB support:

"Recently we received a number of concerning reports from members of the Chaturbate community that you may be having thoughts of self-harm. After review, you were placed in a protective suspension. If you are having thoughts about harming yourself, we strongly encourage you to seek help by reaching out to local resources. After seeking any appropriate assistance, please reach out to us and let us know when you are in a good position to rejoin the Chaturbate community."

I followed the instructions and wrote to CB. A a lot of emails saying that I feel better and would like to rejoin Chaturbate, but still there's no response.

Can you help, please? @punker barbie

My account is @Miaspell

As someone who went tru rehab... Chaturbate team are no psys but they will see this as denial. If you do not have any money frozen there maybe try a new site.

Upvote 0
If you block someones acc for self harm, freezing their money is almost an okay sign for someone to jump. Peoples lives depends on these tips.

Upvote 0
In the meanwhile you could try Streamate or Bongacams so you can at least distract yourself and make other money to feed yourself.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.