AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast Suspended ticket 20280690

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2022
Hello @punker barbie. I had a very unfortunate situation. One day I found the inscription "Broadcast Suspended". I immediately wrote to chaturbate support via email and a form on the site. Many letters were written but I never received a response. The last sing ticket is number 20280690. Subsequently, I seem to understand what my problem is. On May 22, 2022, documents with the initials V.R. were added to my “u_heartbreakers” account.
But I am no longer related to this model and she does not appear on my broadcasts for more than 3 months.
Today I found out that the broadcaster with the initials V.R has been permanently banned from the chaturbate platform. And it seems to me that for this reason my broadcasts were suspended. I beg you to help me, I beg you. I really do not break the rules and really want to continue broadcasting on the site. Thank you so much!

Hello dear @punker barbie , I have collected all the tickets since August 27, 2022 from the original mail that is linked to my “u_heartbreakers” account, here is the list: 20183839 , 20188766, 20189009, 20195152, 20213154, 20213731, 20236599, 20280708 , 20291380, 20291492.

then I changed the mail on my account and sent a few more messages within a few days but also did not receive a response unfortunately, here is a list of tinctures from the new up-to-date mail that is linked to my account "u_heartbreakers" - 20240565. 20252773. 20252781. 20280690

I have been working on Chaturbate for over 4 years now and love this site so much. I really did not understand at first why my account was suspended for broadcasting. But then I figured it out and found the reason. This site means a lot to me and I can't imagine anything else. Also, 28459 tokens were frozen on my account. I really counted on them to pay my rent and college. I'm incredibly upset that my account has been suspended. Chaturbate is my favorite site again, I'm looking forward to your response and support response. I also wrote letters through the form of the Chaturbate website. I also wrote @shirley but never received the long-awaited answer. Thank you for your attention

Upvote 0
Good afternoon, @punker barbie I received an email from support on a ticket 20240565 explaining the reason for the block. They asked to answer them and confirm the decision. I did everything right there but still have not received a response unfortunately. If you have the opportunity to remind them then I will be grateful for your help. I really want to start streaming. Thank you in advance. Have a good day

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.