AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2022
Hello , hope you could help me @punker barbie , suddenly my broadcast suspended .
I wrote to support
Their answer:

Your account has been flagged due to an unverified independent broadcaster who appeared on your cam on October 4, 2022, with long blonde hair, wearing a red shirt, green shorts, and a black bow around their neck. Because of this, your age verification has been temporarily removed. Once an independent broadcaster appears on cam who is not age verified the only way to restore age verification to that account is to have the person who appeared on cam upload their IDs for age verification to http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification.

But it was me “with long blonde hair, wearing a red shirt, green shorts, and a black bow around their neck”! and I work already few months and in this costume and make up too sometimes .

My ID is approved since 9 Jule 2022
So it’s a mistake .
Please help me .

My nick on chaturbate:
Missangeahot

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Hello, I have a similar situation, my broadcast was suspended around 11/13/2022.

I have been writing to e-mail support every day for almost a month now, no one answers me and I can’t even understand what exactly happened, what I did wrong.

Hope you can help me please!

My nickname sexyalice1997

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.