AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast Suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2023
Hello @punker barbie @AmberCutie my broadcast has been suspended for a month and the support service ignores me, please help me, I had such a story that when a participant asked me why I had a sad face, I replied that I wanted to die, and everything is forbidden in the stream, they answered me a week later and said that they regarded this message as an attempt to commit suicide, I started apologizing that it was a joke, and we just talked to the participant, and I got my tokens, and so I said about the tokens in vain, they thought I was begging him for money in this way, I sent 4 messages with apologies, they haven't responded for a month, recently I also decided to send an email, but they still don't respond.I admit that I made a mistake and, but they don't want to listen to me and just don't answer me, please help . My nickname viper_kiss_

@punker barbie ur quick with responses and i really need ur help ! my username is Babbyyyyj and I was only streaming for 10 minutes yesterday fixing my OBS when i returned to the streaming page on chaturbate it was showen my account was banned and there should be no reason why, when I hadnt evens started to really stream. I submitted a request and recieved no response from support, I have over 3000 tokens and I am really frustrtaed with the lack of communication from chaturabte support. If there is anything you can do to help please do.

Upvote 0
Hello @emi_cute
Without revealing any personally identifying information, your post is not an accurate recitation of what happened or your admission.
Support has responded.
thank you very much, they answered me, I wrote a message, but they also started ignoring me again, already for 7 days, could you write again, please, they can't tell me what's the matter, I will be grateful in advance

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.