AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcaster account banned,reaching out for help 18212935

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Dear @punker barbie I am a male broadcaster on Chaturbate providing service for close to 6 years ,loyal to the platform and bringing countless number of customers
My account has been banned a 2 nd time in the span of a few weeks ,as i have explained to your colleagues as i have messed up with the OBS streamer app ,and forgot to close it on several occasions ,and mixed up OBS source and the cam splitter source,

Chaturbate is literally our lifeline, my main source of income as a single working parent to a son with special needs in a country with little to no opportunities ,

I am making an appeal to your colleagues to forgive me .

Thank you very much for responding , i have not received any emails back from chaturbate support regarding ticket number 18212935

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.