AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcaster Ban - Temp or Perm?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
Hi All,
Are there 'degrees' of ban for a CB broadcaster, or is it a very black and white thing? One of my fave's rooms just says "Access denied. This room has been banned."
Last broadcast was several days ago and I'm really hoping it's not a permanent ban, and whatever the issue is, it can be resolved.
I'm encouraged by other posts here that suggest a ban could be a temporary thing, as well as permanent (depending on severity of breach) but unsure if the message on the room means it's over, period.

Thanks in advance for all feedback!
Rod

Rooms can be unbanned. It depends on the unique circumstances for this particular ban. It is up to the specific broadcaster to contact CB support from their verified e-mail address.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.