AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcasting Issues Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
Hello! I was broadcasting tonight and doing pretty good then about mid stream I lost connection. I tried reconnecting and it just wouldn't connect again. i have pretty fast internet so that isn't the reason. I tried everything, I logged out of my account, restarted my computer, deleted my search history for the week in case there were any cookies, unplugged my router and plugged it back in, tried broadcasting with data on my phone incase there was an issue with my wifi. I tried everything and it won't work. it just keeps saying connecting to cam in 10 seconds, and it won't connect. I feel like it's an issue with my account. I even got my boyfriend to broadcast on his laptop at work and it still wouldn't connect. I messaged Chaturbate support but I assume it's gonna be a while before I hear back. Has this happened to you before? Does it go away??? I don't know what I did!!

Hello! I was broadcasting tonight and doing pretty good then about mid stream I lost connection. I tried reconnecting and it just wouldn't connect again. i have pretty fast internet so that isn't the reason. I tried everything, I logged out of my account, restarted my computer, deleted my search history for the week in case there were any cookies, unplugged my router and plugged it back in, tried broadcasting with data on my phone incase there was an issue with my wifi. I tried everything and it won't work. it just keeps saying connecting to cam in 10 seconds, and it won't connect. I feel like it's an issue with my account. I even got my boyfriend to broadcast on his laptop at work and it still wouldn't connect. I messaged Chaturbate support but I assume it's gonna be a while before I hear back. Has this happened to you before? Does it go away??? I don't know what I did!!

What exactly did it say or do when you tried to connect? And were you using third-party software such as OBS? If so, did you try to connect without using it?

Status
Not open for further replies.