AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bug?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Was just browsing some of the rooms on my "previously viewed" list and found this weird situation in a models room who hasn't been online in over 19 days. There were 65 users/viewers hanging out in her room. All were silent with no chat history being displayed in the public chat tab. Thinking it might be a site bug, I refreshed the room but they were still there after the refresh. Could this be some form of new exploit, or even a new site bug that needs to be addressed?

offlineusers.jpg

Was just browsing some of the rooms on my "previously viewed" list and found this weird situation in a models room who hasn't been online in over 19 days. There were 65 users/viewers hanging out in her room. All were silent with no chat history being displayed in the public chat tab. Thinking it might be a site bug, I refreshed the room but they were still there after the refresh. Could this be some form of new exploit, or even a new site bug that needs to be addressed?

View attachment 91291
Hey @Lucid1

I would definitely like to investigate this.. it does look like a glitch.

Please contact me directly charlie@stripchat.com with the models username and include any relevant screenshots.

Thanks for the heads up on this.
We appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Hey @Lucid1

I would definitely like to investigate this.. it does look like a glitch.

Please contact me directly charlie@stripchat.com with the models username and include any relevant screenshots.

Thanks for the heads up on this.
We appreciate it.
@Charlie_SC

Apparently there was a Chrome update that was downloaded, but not yet applied by me, that was causing this issue. After I applied the update, the issue in my OP stopped happening.

I do have a question for anyone else who might read this: When Chrome(or other browsers) gets updated, do websites get patched prior to the Browser update being released to the public?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.