AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bulgarian non nude models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krushinghead

Banhammered
Mar 15, 2023
U.s.
Anyone know of any bulgarian non nude models that will show some nudity? Would love to see one in particular, but she never undresses she says for anyone. Won't say her name, but she's very pretty and sexy with dark hair.

Last edited:
OMG, boundaries, dude. Non-nude means just that, stop trying to get models to do things they don't want to do.
I never try to make them do anything. THe reason I asked is that she has done password shows with men and I figured she showed herself. Why else would a non nude model do a password show? I never push non nudes models to strip and have given her literally thousands of tokens without asking for nude. So I ask, why would a nude model accept a tokens for a password for a show?

Upvote 0
OMG, boundaries, dude. Non-nude means just that, stop trying to get models to do things they don't want to do.
yeah, you don't know the context behind the reasoning behind my question.
I never try to make them do anything. The reason I asked is that she has done password shows with men and I figured she showed herself. Why else would a non nude model do a password show? I never push non nudes models to strip and have given her literally thousands of tokens without asking for nude. So I ask, why would a nude model accept a tokens for a password for a show?

Upvote 0
yeah, you don't know the context behind the reasoning behind my question.
I never try to make them do anything. The reason I asked is that she has done password shows with men and I figured she showed herself. Why else would a non nude model do a password show? I never push non nudes models to strip and have given her literally thousands of tokens without asking for nude. So I ask, why would a nude model accept a tokens for a password for a show?
Because she wanted to and he didn't want to do a true private with a token drain? Lots of reasons and every one of them are none of your business.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.