AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Burnout and when to sign off

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leverageurassets

Cam Model
Oct 29, 2019
Twitter Username
@levurassets
Tumblr Username
Leverageurassets
MFC Username
LevURAssets
Streamate Username
Leverageurassets
Chaturbate Username
Leverageurassets
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1003096030/Leverageurassets/
Clips4Sale URL
https://clips4sale.com/store/151177/leverageurassets
I’m going on 6 wks camming on chaturbate. On Monday I finally debuted my new lush and had a blast. I made more in one night than I was making in a week before. (Side note: it was probably partially enthusiasm, don’t think you can’t cam without the toys because I did until my tippers bought it :)

Usually I do day shows with 2 planned night shows a week (it’s just what works for my schedule) plus since I’ve had kids my brain shuts down after 9pm haha. Although I’ve always been this way, even when I had to cram for college I’d wake up at 4am instead of staying up late. But that night I was having so much fun I stayed on until 2am (good for the wallet, bad for my health). Now I’ve had to take 2 days off (which doesn’t help my earnings potential) with flu-like symptoms (I learned my lesson).

It’s hard to know where to draw the line. Sometimes its quiet and you think oh just 1 more hour and I might catch a good tipper. Or the opposite “Wow things are actually happening! No way am I going to sign off now!”

My question than is, what are some tips, personal guidelines you have developed to balance your physical and emotional health and your cam schedule? Thanks!

Reactions: MsNikkii
I've been fairly strict on my times thus far with stop time. I actually had this happen on Tuesday. I was close to goal for the night, then it slowed down. I stayed about a half hour passed my closing time hoping something would pop up, and it totally messed up my sleep. Woke up super sick and had to call out of my day job. Tonight, I'm still sick, but I'm still going to go on and have a chill night. I think the strategy is just to monitor the pace of what's going on every ten minutes or so. "Hey, if I keep my current energy up like I am, am I going to be able to last the night?" "Is what I'm doing now going to get me to goal on time? What's my strategy to make sure I'm staying on top of my schedule?" Then again, I only stream three days a week currently, so it's different than a full schedule. My only concern is I'm going to get wrapped up in payout being tomorrow, so NEEDING to get as many tips as possible, but that just becomes discipline at that point.

As a side note, I am ALSO getting a lush for next week with this week's tips! lol Super excited to have one again.

Thanks Raenbow! Hope you feel better soon. Have fun with your new lush 😁

I struggled with burnout before camming and got well through camming and being able to control my schedule.
What I do is I have designated days off no matter what. I feel like the days off usually pays off cause I do better shows and earn more when Im not exhausted lol. Having days off on your schedule is good both for you and your audience.

This job offers a very healthy opportunity to set you schedule to something thats beneficial to you, so I'd say try your way to what works for you and stick to it. Your followers will learn you schedule and in time you will earn your tokens within your set times, most days.

I used to cam every single day for around 6 months. During that time, I made a lot of fans and gained many regulars, but I got way too burnt out. Now that I’ve built myself a decent fan base, and I stream 3 hours a shift.

I used to think I’d need to come online everyday to keep my regulars happy. However now, I realize it’s good to have them miss me a bit. I come online with everyone excited to see me, I’m well rested and full of energy, and I still make about the same as I did when I worked every day.

I try to stay online at least 4 hours, or until I make my goal (whichever happens first). If the tokens are flowing I will stay online of course, but after 4 hours if its completely dead I'll take a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.