AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying a home

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2019
Twitter Username
@Anna__Online
MFC Username
Anna_____
This year, I'd like to buy a home. I've purchased a home in the past but didn't pay attention to a lot of things bc I had a vanilla job. Recently, that home sold and I'm currently renting. I don't like to be open about what I do. It's a small town. I applied with a lender and talked to them. They were prying into what I do, which I just listed as marketing. It caught me off guard and I'm ashamed to admit, I hung up on them. My question is, what has been your experience? Were you up front about your job? So many banks are not sex worker friendly and I worry about that. I'm feeling discouraged.

Edit: oops I'm on my phone and just realized I should have posted this under camming discussions.

Last edited:
My cpa was hands down the most important part of me buying a home. He did SO MUCH and without a good CPA I might not have been able too.
You need at least two full years of tax records as a business showing income that can qualify and your job should be whatever you claim on your taxes. Mine is listed as photography and video production.

Status
Not open for further replies.