AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying a Model cam Listing to Start your Marketplace X-business

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2021
Paris-France
Hello everyone, bonjour tout le monde :)

I'm a French entrepreneur that start an European Adult Marketplace to sell videos, photos, panty custom, digital and physical items with models and members.
Like every start-up and because i'm not used to this business (have the ideas but never been in that biz) how can you start a site with many girls models in it ?
The thing is that my site will be ready in 1 month and i need a lot of models to integrate them on my plateform for the beginning !

Are there some adult companies or models agencies that sell some kind of models listing profils (Male-Female-Couples) that you can first implemente them in your site ?
You can understand that i can't open a marketplace without any profils on the landing main page :)
If anyone have an idea to help me starting my new business would be so great and wonderfull.

Thank you all in advance for your recommendations.
Wish you all the best.
Great forum by the way :)
Take care

Nic
Clip-Cash.com

Status
Not open for further replies.