AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying a new laptop. Any advice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mira_leo

Cam Model
Aug 6, 2019
I'm not tech-savvy at all so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't plan to use the laptop for gaming, just for camming and photo editing.
Price range: $800-$1200

Thanks!

I bought a gaming desktop for the better graphics card and sound card and a lower CPU usage percentage while broadcasting. It's a dream when up and running.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I like portability and don't really have the place for a proper set up so it's gotta be a laptop...

I realize I did not complete my thought before hitting post, I was thinking about what I wanted to wear tonight ha.

If portability is a concern, a gaming laptop is what I would buy. They're in your price range and you'll appreciate the quality especially if using OBS.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I bought a $ 1400 gaming PC, it really works for me to transmit play and everything! It is spectacular!
PD: buy the parts and assemble

PD: buy the parts and assemble
I'm too dumb for that lol

I ended up buying a Dell G3 with Intel Core i5 and 8 GB RAM for under $900. I'm completely happy. I'm not a gamer so I think anything more equipped than that would have been overkill for my purposes.
Thank you to everybody who gave me their advice :) I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.