AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying gifts and staying anonymous.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2019
I would really enjoy buying things for the girls that I like and would like to be able to do it while not compromising my identity. I understand the security of the you ladies and I completely respect that but at the same time I would also like to ensure that my identity remains anonymous.

So, I guess my question is what information is given about the buyer when buying gifts from wish lists or sending gift cards? Are there any tips you can give me about buying and not revealing anything about yourself?

Thanks.

Gift cards are the safest routes for all parties: the only information that is exchanged are the email addresses the card is sent form & to. Many wishlist services show the delivery address, I'm not so sure about information it gives about the buyer.

Reactions: Rose
Echoing Saffron, gift cards will tend to show an email address and name. You can usually specify the name you want to use. I haven't seen any major site that gives much more information than that.

As far as Amazon, you can certainly send things anonymously, but you might want to make sure you're sticking to things sold and shipped directly from Amazon--I've definitely been sent a full invoice with the gifter's full name and address when the gift came through a third-party seller.

When it's directly from Amazon, though, I've gotten plenty of gifts with no idea who they're from. And in that case, there's still a gift note included, and I've been able to send a thank you response.

I can't promise that Amazon or any other site wouldn't give up your info with a little social engineering, but I don't think it's a huge risk.

This is kind of the idea I've gotten from the little research i did. It is good to have it verified. Thanks guys.

Adding that if you send a gift receipt it will tell the person your first name (from whatever credit card is used) if they enter the slip code. I've never done that with anything I've received as Jicky, but my mom send weird mean gifts to my children to get at me. We're estranged, and I can confirm it's her that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.