AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying Tokens With Cryptocurrency

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I am not someone who uses crypto much but I do have an account on CoinBase and Binance and StormGain.
I have literally $11 in Binance I have had for a while, if I try to withdraw or transfer to another site, I need to do a minimum plus it takes a big cut. So I am way below the minimum. Today I figured "oh wait, I could try just buy 100 tokens" on CB or SC using this.
So I tried these options but they don't seem to allow Binance etc. They have very specific sites/apps to use: CB has CoinPayment, and SC has CoinGate.

I have no way to move that Binance $11 to either of those accounts as I need a minimum, so I am stuck.

is there a way that anyone knows, or a site that I can just buy 100 tokens (the $11) using Binance?
I know it's only a small amount but it's literally been sitting in there for months, at least this way it gives a model an extra $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.