AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

C2C on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2022
New member to the forum and my first post. I am an old school broadcaster on Chaturbate, not age verified but can broadcast from my room. I do most of my c2c pvt’s broadcasting from my room because I like to be able to speak instead of typing and when I can hear the model and my moaning in the background it turns me on too. Lol. My questions are:
1) if I use the cam2cam feature, can the models hear my mic?
2) Do the models prefer the old way of doing c2c or the newer cam2cam feature?
Thank you.

1) no, the camera is muted by default and can't be turned on. I think this is for the protection of things, and also so if the model accepts a cam2cam in public, it doesn't cause problems (legally and just feedback)

2) I can't speak for them for this but the models I have done with find it much easier with this new way, even if it has no microphone. The main reason is that have you ever tried talking on the cam2cam the OLD way on CB? Firstly there is always a delay, so then when you're talking to one another every response is off and makes no sense to one another, and also the fact the feedback of each others mics, music etc

Reactions: Lou_King_
1) no, the camera is muted by default and can't be turned on. I think this is for the protection of things, and also so if the model accepts a cam2cam in public, it doesn't cause problems (legally and just feedback)

2) I can't speak for them for this but the models I have done with find it much easier with this new way, even if it has no microphone. The main reason is that have you ever tried talking on the cam2cam the OLD way on CB? Firstly there is always a delay, so then when you're talking to one another every response is off and makes no sense to one another, and also the fact the feedback of each others mics, music etc
Thank you for the insight I appreciate it. Agree about the sound lag on cb. I just noticed you had a thread going about sounds during c2c. If you don’t mind me asking, what platform do you use? Sounds like it’s a better experience from an audio standpoint than cb. Thanks.

Reactions: NotYou
I guess the mic being muted is also the case in Stripchat? It makes sense, as Brett M pointed out. Dang, though! One of my dreams was to have my favorite model in Exclusive Private cam2cam and have her dance while I played Tchaikovsky's Waltz of The Flowers. Dashed all to heck! :)

Yes, one of the items on my friend's CB public chat tip menu is "watch your cam for 10 minutes". There is no way that would work if their cams weren't muted.

Thank you for the insight I appreciate it. Agree about the sound lag on cb. I just noticed you had a thread going about sounds during c2c. If you don’t mind me asking, what platform do you use? Sounds like it’s a better experience from an audio standpoint than cb. Thanks.

I am on CB and Stripchat.
Stripchat cam2cam is MUCH better and there are no sound problems.
Not sure exactly how it's done but it is like how it would be on Skype, WhatsApp etc where there is no feedback from anything. CB need to invest in things and make things better since c2c is such a big experience for many (be it talking, sex, or whatever).

Yes, one of the items on my friend's CB public chat tip menu is "watch your cam for 10 minutes". There is no way that would work if their cams weren't muted.

On Stripchat the mic is not muted unless you personally mute it yourself.
When you enable cam2cam, it has the video and is voice-activated, but then you can mute the sound if you choose to.
Sometimes I will disable the mic if it's with a model I know can't understand me (English), so then it's pointless, and it's always fine, of course

I guess the mic being muted is also the case in Stripchat? It makes sense, as Brett M pointed out. Dang, though! One of my dreams was to have my favorite model in Exclusive Private cam2cam and have her dance while I played Tchaikovsky's Waltz of The Flowers. Dashed all to heck! :)
Have an audio call going on Skype, Insta, Whatsapp during the pvt so you can talk without the feedback. You'll have to mute the model audio so you talk in real-time. The video will still be off, but the conversation can be more natural.

Reactions: Nienna
Have an audio call going on Skype, Insta, Whatsapp during the pvt so you can talk without the feedback. You'll have to mute the model audio so you talk in real-time. The video will still be off, but the conversation can be more natural.
Thanks everyone for the info. Good to know. I like to broadcast too and , since I’m not verified, I use cb. Hope cb upgrades c2c feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.