AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

C2C opinions.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
What is everyones views on C2C?. This is one area I am not sure about but get asked for it a lot, so was only going to offer it in Privates but still not sure. I haven't started Privates yet as I am saving for HD & toys for a better experience plus I wanted to wait until I felt more confident and I am getting to feel ready for them now. I was thinking just have the normal one way interaction but for C2C ask for about 120 tkns per minute since I don't like it. Do they normally just show their cock or face too and is their mic open in C2C so they can talk to you?. I don't really want to put a face to the cock as it seems too personal unless it's someone I interact with a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.