AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Called by real name during show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2019
Chaturbate Username
AddieBaby
Someone came into my room tonight and called me by my real name. I had my mod silence them but they came back with my name in their user name. then in PM they said they where gonna 'make me famous' and more or less dox me. I'm not stupid or naive enough to think these things wont happen and I'm not ashamed of working on cam, alot of my close friends know and I'm not worried about family finding out as I'm no contact with most of them. I'm more worried this person might end up putting me or SO in danger. I did have my state blocked so they may not know my address if they are someone from my past. But should I just make a new account (I'm on CB) with a new stage name or roll with this? This ended my show pretty fast as my anxiety went through the roof.

Use the following bots:

1) Boobiestrap's censorship bot. It lets you add a custom wordlist that it blocks from chat and unlike SHUT IT, this one actually works.

2) Troll blocker by yep_nope_maybe because it lets you ban usernames with any words you want from your room so he can't create accounts with your name on them and chat.

Then... roll with it. The pleasure for trolls is to see how they disrupt your life. If you remain in control and use these tools he will get tired and move on... unless he is really psychopathic in which case he will dox you even if you create a new account.

Good luck and sorry you are going through this

Status
Not open for further replies.