AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam 2 Cam in privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2019
Hi there! I'm a fairly new model on MFC and I haven't done any privates yet, but I have a few members who have messaged me being interested in doing a private show. I was wondering what the expectation is for private shows when it comes to cam 2 cam.
Is cam 2 cam expected in privates, or do models usually do an upfront fee like *tip 100tks for c2c private*. I'm not big on cam 2 cam yet, so i'm worried that if I guys will leave if I say that it'll cost extra.

There will always be guys who will leave if anything costs extra.

Most models have not charged me extra for c2c, although some have charged a marginal fee (33-100 tokens) to open my camera in a private.

If you're a new model, I do not recommend charging more for c2c in private shows. Privates shows can already be expensive for a member, and charging them more might alienate them from taking you private.

However, it wouldn't hurt to have a rule where you will only watch cams in True Private if you feel like you want more for it. Since other members can spy on a regular private, most who do c2c will opt for True Private anyway. Spying members won't be able to see the member's cam (unless he has that enabled) in regular private, but most will not want random people hearing descriptions of themselves.

Sometime you will get members who will want you to watch your cam while you're in public chat and it's totally appropriate to charge for this. Depending on how long you plan to have their cam open while in public chat, you can set what you feel is right. Personally I always charged 222 tokens for public cam2cam, and I'd keep them open as long as I was or they were online. If you want to keep a time limit on it, you could charge less and allow it to be open for whatever length of time you think is appropriate.

If you're a new model, I do not recommend charging more for c2c in private shows. Privates shows can already be expensive for a member, and charging them more might alienate them from taking you private.

However, it wouldn't hurt to have a rule where you will only watch cams in True Private if you feel like you want more for it. Since other members can spy on a regular private, most who do c2c will opt for True Private anyway. Spying members won't be able to see the member's cam (unless he has that enabled) in regular private, but most will not want random people hearing descriptions of themselves.

Sometime you will get members who will want you to watch your cam while you're in public chat and it's totally appropriate to charge for this. Depending on how long you plan to have their cam open while in public chat, you can set what you feel is right. Personally I always charged 222 tokens for public cam2cam, and I'd keep them open as long as I was or they were online. If you want to keep a time limit on it, you could charge less and allow it to be open for whatever length of time you think is appropriate.
Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for! I'll probably only have c2c for privates then. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Sansa
Most of the models I've had privates with have never charged for c2c in privates, and have asked me if I'd open my cam for them. I'm one who I generally don't do privates unless I'm comfortable with a model, and then won't open the cam unless I'm really comfortable. Though, depending on the model, I might open it in free chat since it's far more of a BS/hangout session. Sometimes they ask, other times I tip request it.

As @Sansa mentioned, you can require c2c to only be done in TruePrivate (80tkns/min vs 60/min). Or, request tip in chat room for it to be open which I've seen anywhere from 30-250tkns for it.

Reactions: Sansa
Status
Not open for further replies.