AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Domain Sale

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2018
Hi, since i am new here i am not sure if i may sell my domain here?
Is there an sub forum where i may open a thread?

Thanks

Ok, since my post was approved i guess i may try to sell my domain here.
So, the domain is 5 years old and comes with a Chaturbate WL which is also about 5 years old.
The domain is short and brandable.
The CB WL made $2k last year and made already $700 this year.
So if anybody is interested, please leave your details or send me a private message.

Thanks

So, the domain is 5 years old and comes with a Chaturbate WL which is also about 5 years old.
The domain is short and brandable.
The CB WL made $2k last year and made already $700 this year.
So if anybody is interested, please leave your details or send me a private message.

Thanks

2k for the WHOLE year???? or 2k per month? because 2k a year is NOT good and I don't personally know anyone who knows this industry who would purchase this if it's the 2k per year deal. Many of us have WL so we know how much the potential is with earning. So not sure if your domain name is weird or you are advertising in the wrong spaces..

I approved it, but that doesn't mean it's going to do well here.
Probably a domain or affiliate forum would be a better place to post about this
Would be a better solution, yep.

2k for the WHOLE year???? or 2k per month? because 2k a year is NOT good and I don't personally know anyone who knows this industry who would purchase this if it's the 2k per year deal. Many of us have WL so we know how much the potential is with earning. So not sure if your domain name is weird or you are advertising in the wrong spaces..

Hi, yes, from a cam model perspective you are right, 2k per year is nothing cause you run your own show and if you are good you will do tons more.
From an affiliate perspective this is ok cause it is all passive income for having a nice domain parked on a WL and doing nothing but getting monthly about $200+ is not bad considering that this is a monthly salary in some countries and people have to work hard for it.
Well, you are right but $2k passive income isn't bad, i am right too :) .

Thanks

I approved it, but that doesn't mean it's going to do well here.

Would be a better solution, yep.

Hi, thanks for approving it and i guess it will be hard to sell it here, lol.
I will leave it just here and if someone bites ok, if not, nevermind :) .

Thanks

Hi, yes, from a cam model perspective you are right, 2k per year is nothing cause you run your own show and if you are good you will do tons more.
From an affiliate perspective this is ok cause it is all passive income for having a nice domain parked on a WL and doing nothing but getting monthly about $200+ is not bad considering that this is a monthly salary in some countries and people have to work hard for it.
Well, you are right but $2k passive income isn't bad, i am right too :) .

Thanks

I do affiliate market and my affiliate marketing makes a lot more than 2k per year (im pulling $400 a month and I just started 3 months ago so you can imagine where I'm going to be in a year) so yes 2k a YEAR is bad. So if a cam girl knows how to affiliate market (which most of us do) you have no market because nobody will purchase this when I can make my own WL for free with Cambuilder and market it myself for guess what? free. Making me WAY more money than 2k a year. So yes it would be a good income for someone who has NO knowledge but everyone here knows how much you can make with affiliate marketing.

I do not think this is the right place for you - you need to sell this to some sleazy guy who thinks it's a good deal because you are not going to get that here.

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
I do affiliate market and my affiliate marketing makes a lot more than 2k per year (im pulling $400 a month and I just started 3 months ago so you can imagine where I'm going to be in a year) so yes 2k a YEAR is bad. So if a cam girl knows how to affiliate market (which most of us do) you have no market because nobody will purchase this when I can make my own WL for free with Cambuilder and market it myself for guess what? free. Making me WAY more money than 2k a year. So yes it would be a good income for someone who has NO knowledge but everyone here knows how much you can make with affiliate marketing.

I do not think this is the right place for you - you need to sell this to some sleazy guy who thinks it's a good deal because you are not going to get that here.

you are right and wrong, if i would push the WL then i would do more than that, right BUT what i am saying is that this is passive income, passive is the keyword.
this was never promoted and based on that it is OK.
you work for that $400 per month, i don't, it comes for free, that is the difference!
however, i won't argue with you!

Thanks

Reactions: Goblin
you are right and wrong, if i would push the WL then i would do more than that, right BUT what i am saying is that this is passive income, passive is the keyword.
this was never promoted and based on that it is OK.
you work for that $400 per month, i don't, it comes for free, that is the difference!
however, i won't argue with you!

Thanks
I have no Idea what WL is or how this makes you money. If you don't have to do anything to get money why are you selling this? This sounds like one of those to good to be true deals to me.

Reactions: Lelo1
I have no Idea what WL is or how this makes you money. If you don't have to do anything to get money why are you selling this? This sounds like one of those to good to be true deals to me.

A white label product is a product or service produced by one company (the producer) that other companies (the marketers) rebrand to make it appear as if they had made it.

WL stands for WhiteLable, Chaturbate offers WL.
You can add your site logo to that WL and make Chaturbate appear it is your site with your logo on the top.
I have a lot of such passive income products, i am in business since 1998 and from time to time i am selling some stuff and building new sites.

WL stands for WhiteLable, Chaturbate offers WL.
You can add your site logo to that WL and make Chaturbate appear it is your site with your logo on the top.
I have a lot of such passive income products, i am in business since 1998 and from time to time i am selling some stuff and building new sites.
Then possibly find a site specifically for selling domains? I doubt models - who can easily make their own for free - will buy yours. And 2k a year is like... $35 a week. Why would someone buy that?
And you haven't even provided what the domain is and how much you're looking to get for it.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Domain names aren't worth anything anymore, unless they are AMAZING, and a white label can be started in about five minutes.

At the best of times, affiliate marketing does take SOME work. How much work has it taken you to make this $2000/year? It's not high-earning, so if it's more than "almost none", why would anyone buy? And if is "almost none", why are you being so charitable as to sell it?

I'll pay you $5 for it.

No one has asked the obvious questions yet; what is the domain and how much are you asking? Depending on the name I may beat Lintilla's offer.
I actually asked earlier~

Reactions: Slapstick
May I'm interested, and yes $200 for nothing/month is not so bad... yes, you can push it more and so.... but what is the domain? So we all can check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.