AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam freezes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2016
You guys got any clues? is it just me? I'm on chaturbate...

I'll be just sitting there, not touching the cam or anything on the pc and suddenly ppl start saying my feed froze (or my count starts to drop and ppl stop talking). It still looks like it's moving on my screen just fine. It'll even still be moving fine on my other pc with master's account viewing.
Or, I'll be shifting the cam to do a closeup and it freezes. I have to refresh... sometimes I have to close the browser and re-log in, or clear my temp files. Sometimes I have to switch usb ports with the cam... Sometimes even a full reboot won't get it back until I refresh several times.
It's just so frustrating and ruins any flirty mood I'm in. It's really frustrating when it feels like I sat there filling up my room, working hard, and someone tips me to do something, and it freezes... spoiling HIS mood too! Then by the time I get it back, my room is empty again and I have to start all over.
I have windows 10 on a relatively new pc. I've got a (2) brand new logitech hd cams, broadcasting at 800x600. I've tried it in chrome, firefox and safari on my mac.. I've tried it on mac and pc... This is "the best cam for mac" they say. I have the latest version of flash - I've even uninstalled and reinstalled all my browsers and flash...

How many times a day do you have to re-load to get cb to work? It is just me or is this "normal"?

The last week has been terrible on chaturbate and is really frustrating. I have had it so many times so I understand what you mean. Last week I had it after someone tipped me 500 tokens and his cam froze, he never got to see the squirt I had and I felt awful for him :( He tiook it well but still. Hopefully they will sort it soon

hi.did you guys find the solution?last time i was there it happened to me during private..even before, I´d have problems when doing something, like changing topic, my cursor would freeze, i can´t click on anything, can´t send messages..would have to close browser and open again. that happened in firefox, chrome gives me lower FPS and turns my cam off every minute for 3-5 seconds..WTF chaturbate?

Status
Not open for further replies.