AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam girl and Member profiles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2011
TN
So I am trying to help this new girl out and she doesn't know how to edit profile. I was wondering if I make a junk account on MFC and set up the profile once it's how she likes it could she just copy and paste everything onto her Cam profile? I am guessing they both use the same coding and stuff. Maybe just a few extras in a Cam girls profile

I do that all the time with my member account, since if I log in on my model account I'll have to deal with multiple PMs, and it takes forever. With my member account I get it done, then log on as a model, copy, paste that's it. If you're really concerned you can take it all down afterward, but I doubt anyone will care.

Reactions: Erragal
Godiva420 said:
I do that all the time with my member account, since if I log in on my model account I'll have to deal with multiple PMs, and it takes forever. With my member account I get it done, then log on as a model, copy, paste that's it. If you're really concerned you can take it all down afterward, but I doubt anyone will care.
How do you get PMs when you're editing your profile? You aren't "online" when you're editing your profile. Unless you actually log ON to the homepage or software/browser, which you don't need to do to edit your profile.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/?action=edit_profile

Pardon my tone, but how many of you guys/gals don't realize you can bookmark the admin pages and work on them while offline?

AmberCutie said:
Godiva420 said:
How do you get PMs when you're editing your profile? You aren't "online" when you're editing your profile. Unless you actually log ON to the homepage or software/browser, which you don't need to do to edit your profile.

Pardon my tone, but how many of you guys/gals don't realize you can bookmark the admin pages and work on them while offline?

No worries, I took no offence, but if you do it that way don't you still show up to everyone as online? I just don't like the idea of looking like I'm there and ignoring everyone.

Godiva420 said:
AmberCutie said:
Godiva420 said:

No worries, I took no offence, but if you do it that way don't you still show up to everyone as online? I just don't like the idea of looking like I'm there and ignoring everyone.

No, you'll be shown offline.

profiles.myfreecams.com and mfc.com are two different things.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Yes Erragal... you can do it to your profile... and she can Copy/Paste into sections "About Me" and "Customize".
Take care... and have a lot of patience

Oh, one more quick noob question. Will this affect camscore?

Godiva420 said:
Oh, one more quick noob question. Will this affect camscore?

Not at all! Use the link that Amber posted above every time you need to check stats, send emails, update your profile and you'll be fine.

The camscore is going to be affected only if you're going to be logged in into the model broadcaster (and actually broadcasting).

Status
Not open for further replies.