AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam girl and Member profiles

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2011
93
65
111
TN
So I am trying to help this new girl out and she doesn't know how to edit profile. I was wondering if I make a junk account on MFC and set up the profile once it's how she likes it could she just copy and paste everything onto her Cam profile? I am guessing they both use the same coding and stuff. Maybe just a few extras in a Cam girls profile
 

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
9,169
23,464
1,593
34
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
I do that all the time with my member account, since if I log in on my model account I'll have to deal with multiple PMs, and it takes forever. With my member account I get it done, then log on as a model, copy, paste that's it. If you're really concerned you can take it all down afterward, but I doubt anyone will care.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Erragal

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
27,198
1
115,252
0
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Godiva420 said:
I do that all the time with my member account, since if I log in on my model account I'll have to deal with multiple PMs, and it takes forever. With my member account I get it done, then log on as a model, copy, paste that's it. If you're really concerned you can take it all down afterward, but I doubt anyone will care.
How do you get PMs when you're editing your profile? You aren't "online" when you're editing your profile. Unless you actually log ON to the homepage or software/browser, which you don't need to do to edit your profile.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/?action=edit_profile

Pardon my tone, but how many of you guys/gals don't realize you can bookmark the admin pages and work on them while offline?
 

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
9,169
23,464
1,593
34
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
AmberCutie said:
Godiva420 said:
I do that all the time with my member account, since if I log in on my model account I'll have to deal with multiple PMs, and it takes forever. With my member account I get it done, then log on as a model, copy, paste that's it. If you're really concerned you can take it all down afterward, but I doubt anyone will care.
How do you get PMs when you're editing your profile? You aren't "online" when you're editing your profile. Unless you actually log ON to the homepage or software/browser, which you don't need to do to edit your profile.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/?action=edit_profile

Pardon my tone, but how many of you guys/gals don't realize you can bookmark the admin pages and work on them while offline?

No worries, I took no offence, but if you do it that way don't you still show up to everyone as online? I just don't like the idea of looking like I'm there and ignoring everyone.
 

JordanBlack

Cam Model
Oct 2, 2011
701
3,364
243
Twitter Username
@MissJordanBlack
MFC Username
JordanBlack
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/97385/goddess-jordan-black
Godiva420 said:
AmberCutie said:
Godiva420 said:
I do that all the time with my member account, since if I log in on my model account I'll have to deal with multiple PMs, and it takes forever. With my member account I get it done, then log on as a model, copy, paste that's it. If you're really concerned you can take it all down afterward, but I doubt anyone will care.
How do you get PMs when you're editing your profile? You aren't "online" when you're editing your profile. Unless you actually log ON to the homepage or software/browser, which you don't need to do to edit your profile.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/?action=edit_profile

Pardon my tone, but how many of you guys/gals don't realize you can bookmark the admin pages and work on them while offline?

No worries, I took no offence, but if you do it that way don't you still show up to everyone as online? I just don't like the idea of looking like I'm there and ignoring everyone.

No, you'll be shown offline.

profiles.myfreecams.com and mfc.com are two different things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann_Sulu

SiaThunder

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 22, 2013
170
440
31
Yes Erragal... you can do it to your profile... and she can Copy/Paste into sections "About Me" and "Customize".
Take care... and have a lot of patience
 

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
9,169
23,464
1,593
34
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
Oh, one more quick noob question. Will this affect camscore?
 

JordanBlack

Cam Model
Oct 2, 2011
701
3,364
243
Twitter Username
@MissJordanBlack
MFC Username
JordanBlack
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/97385/goddess-jordan-black
Godiva420 said:
Oh, one more quick noob question. Will this affect camscore?

Not at all! Use the link that Amber posted above every time you need to check stats, send emails, update your profile and you'll be fine.

The camscore is going to be affected only if you're going to be logged in into the model broadcaster (and actually broadcasting).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.