AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Body “Perfecting” Tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a few things me and a few of my friends wanted to find tips/hacks on

• Covering Acne
• Bad Hair Day
• Stretch Marks
• Pale
• Best poses for small booty girls
• Best poses for small tittie girls
• Cheap alternatives for the broker cam girls
Thank you in advance, I love hearing everyone’s opinions and ideas! 😊

As said before, is better to own what you got, not everyone prefers big booty and big tits, lots of members enjoy and have fun with small, pale, whatever, there's everything for everyone. Be you, find the audience that likes you for being yourself. You also have to find the most flattering angles for yourself! I don't think there's a standard pose or angle, otherwise everyone would be doing those already.

Get nice flattering lights, a ring beauty light or 2 depending on your space setup, they are super cheap online I got mine from aliexpress.

Here’s a few things me and a few of my friends wanted to find tips/hacks on

• Covering Acne
• Bad Hair Day
• Stretch Marks
• Pale
• Best poses for small booty girls
• Best poses for small tittie girls
Thank you in advance, I love hearing everyone’s opinions and ideas! 😊

Poses? For camming photos, just use good lighting and a good cam, and do what comes naturally. Some with smiles showing your teeth...some with smiles not showing teeth...some with no-smile but a sexy facial expression...etc. Take a lot of pics in different poses, so you can go through them all and have at least a few or more good ones you really like. There's an iPhone app called AirBrush that has a teeth whitener tool that I use sometimes.

Photos where you're on your back lying on the bed tend to make boobs sag off to the side and look weird...unless you position your arms to where they both squeeze your boobs closer together in the pic. Then that looks hot.

Lay your camera phone flat on your bed. Sit on your knees on your bed, and lean forward on your knees. Let your boobs dangle right in front of the cam. It looks sexy, and makes the viewer wanna place your boobs in his mouth. Lol.

Have your camera phone on the floor, propped up against the wall, and you're facing opposite the camera phone and snapping pics of your booty while you're on your hands and knees. Also shots of you (facing opposite the cam) standing up with your legs/feet apart, arching your back like you're in the doggystyle position (Your hands against the wall). Some shots with baby oil on your boobs and/or ass are nice too.

Stretch marks don't have to be looked at as a curse. Embrace them. Some women have them because of pregnancy (Bringing new life into this world), and that's nothing to be ashamed of. I used to hate the stretch marks on my boobs and ass, and now they don't even bother me anymore...and I think they're cool-looking. A lot of cam site members think stretch marks are sexy, and even jokingly call them "tiger stripes." The men who do have something rude to say about stretch marks...fuck their bitch asses. They're immature anyway.

If your hair is being a pain in the ass, you could always just brush it and put it into a ponytail (High ponytail...side ponytail down low...etc.), or do a long braid, or put on a wig or whatever.

Re: Another pose idea...years ago a photographer suggested to me that, for some poses, to have my mouth say the word "boo" and hold that pose. Gives you kind of a sexy, not-quite-duckface look without actually looking like one of those ridiculous, over-exaggerated duckface looks that some girls do. It was also suggested to me to have my mouth say the word "pah" and hold that pose.

Reactions: Catwave
I wanna preface the physical tips with the following: I've had some of my highest spenders compliment my acne, say they love my saggy natural stretch mark tits (while I grin and bear it lol), and just generally tell me nice things/spend surprising amounts when I thought I looked like crap or just wasn't feeling 100% bad bitch. I say this not to brag, but because I want everyone to know that you are gorgeous as you are, and people are far more likely to notice beautiful things about you than the things you are self conscious about if you put yourself out there. There is a kink for everything and everyone, even the things that we get self conscious about. Confidence is the key, but I know from experience that it can be hard to have confidence when you're struggling with things that matter to you. I don't care if other people don't mind my acne, I hate it lol and so I offer the following

• Covering Acne
I had a massive breakout last year I'm still scarred from and was rocking pimple patches on my face on cam because the breakouts were so active. I've also struggled with body acne that hurt. I like using design pimple patches on my face because the clear ones don't really disappear with make up for me, but NEVER pink heart style ones again - if someone's feed is less than HD it looks like a worse skin issue than the acne! Yellow stars>pink hearts. I prefer clear hydrocolloid pimple patches on body acne because I think it blurs a bit better than on the face, but I just bought some designer ones to see if they're a more fun conversation starter when I have a breakout.

A green tinted base makeup to neutralize color before you put on foundation can help too.

• Bad Hair Day

Dry shampoo is great for bad and busy days. I find I cannot just throw my hair up into a ponytail on a bad hair day, because people will then tip to have me take it down. I recently learned I have wavy hair so making sure you know your hair type and are taking care of it can reduce bad hair days. Silk sleep bonnets are great.

• Stretch Marks
Retinol and moisturizing! Truly beauty is expensive, but me and fans noticed a change. AMNH is at Marshalls/TJ Max and offers a boob and butt butter with retinol that's also great.
I think coffee scrubs are good too, but retinol use with moisturizing in my experience has done more for my skin.

• Pale
I find a lot of people fetishize it. If you are pale, I recommend arnica gel should you bruise (good for BDSM too!) and use Neosporin for wounds to increase heal time and prevent scars as us pale people tend to have a longer visible heal time. I put a lot into skincare since acne scars are visible on pale skin. If you decide to tan, you should still use sunscreen for beds and pay extra for the stand up bed to get the under booty, as lay down beds can cause a crease. If you go for a bottle bronze, look for fake tanners with a brown colored base as opposed to orange. Don't skip exfoliating and moisturizing to prep and maintain with fake tans, and put crappy sheets on your bed before you do it the first night just to make sure you don't stain anything nice/light colored. I'm still looking for proper lighting tips and tricks to not look washed out, lol, but having the ability to move lighting around to experiment has been helpful, so I'd also say lightweight/easy to move lights.

• Best poses for small booty girls & Best poses for small tittie girls
I don't think I can answer because while I dont have a huge booty and boobies, they're not really small either according to the fellas. You can aim to make both look bigger, or you can accentuate the size and fetishize it for customers who like smaller tits and booties.

My first year I cammed on an air mattress I partially deflated so I could fold it in half hot dog style against the wall for a "couch". That said I definitely believe investing in your background is important and increased my income, but it worked for me at the time. You can also get really tall air mattresses for cheaper than a mattress, stack it up with blankets and look like you're on a nice bed.

Tapestries and mosquito nets are good for broken or dirty walls and ceilings for $20 instead of paint+rollers+brushes+tins+dropcloth when you need it. Always use curtains instead of sheets.

Making a ring light with rope light is ~$20 in a customizable size vs ~$150+ for a set diameter. Put a real ring light on the wish list.

I am shocked at the pigment of $4 ELF cosmetics eye shadows and the compliments I receive vs the $50 too faced pallets I own. Lashes can be washed, sanitized, and reworn, the more expensive the more times they can be rewashed. Marshalls has been eh on makeup quality for me (lots of touched products and so far haven't found lashes I like) but fake nails are often cheaper than drug stores.

Amazon with purpose and like you are not broke at all. Having several small and curated wishlists of the things I genuinely want and need so that every gift is something I'm excited about not only increased gifts, but also appreciation and my relationship with my fans. I used to add like 5 options for curtains because I needed curtains and was just like "buy whatever pls", but guys who are browsing your list likely want to find a way to connect with you on a personal level, enhance your work, or spoil the ever living shnikey out of you to get special attention. Rather than adding 5 curtains ranging in price from $20 to $200, put the $39.99 one you don't really want to pay for but love the most on your main list, the $200 one on your "super epic spoils list", and the other ones you will buy and ones you would buy yourself if you got a gift card to a private / fin-slave only shopping list. Anytime you buy Amazon, take box pics from many angles in different places (for later) and state its from a fan. if it is stuff you don't wanna share then say it's for a super exclusive custom you're only using with that fan, not even for anyone else to see. This piques interest in super exclusive customs which you can then make super expensive. Adding cheapie lingerie to your cart and saving it for later can result in notifications of lingerie for half off.

More often than not toys on amazon suck, and if you're on the broker scale you may not be able to invest $200 into something you've never bought before to enhance the technical aspect of your shows. If you ever get complaints about issues that are a result of your income (low quality stream due to webcam, lack of videos due to lack of camera, poor audio) it is the perfect time to promote your wish list. Consistently referencing your wishlist and the unsolicited gifts you give back can increase gifts. Make sure to remove and re-add items to your wishlist after a year, or every month if youre a findom to make sure fans know you want it currently and that the list is up to date.

The dollar store also has some cheap but still cool stuff for decorating, including huge canvases for artsy streamers.

As soon as you are able or as a reward for yourself for reaching a goal, l highly recommend budgeting even just $10/holiday to buy holiday decor THE DAY AFTER. The day after Halloween at Walmart this year, they discounted a ton of Fall/not just halloween stuff, and I had decor all month long that I can now use Aug-Dec 1st. Same thing after Xmas, Valentines Day, St Pattys, Easter. This is a really good way to build up unique background options.

Being broke it's also important to keep in mind the things you SHOULD invest in to prevent higher costs if you aren't able to afford them - a cheap toxic toy with baby oil instead of platinum silicone and actual lube can result in $100s of doctor bills if you're someone who has a sensitivity or allergy to unknown additives in cheapies

Hope this is helpful:h:

Status
Not open for further replies.