AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam girl Interested...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2021
MFC Username
Teri169
Hey Everyone,

I am pretty new to this world. But I have been talking to one of the models for about a month. We have talked a lot more offline than on the site. I still jump in to talk to her and our PM’s are more non sexual...she told me she has started to have feelings for me and she has shared pics of her children with me...yet I still pause to commit. I have admitted I’m infatuated but she never asks for money and is extremely thankful if I do Tip. She has also told me her real name...am I just being dumb. Do you think she’s actually interested? Need help!

ew. why is a sexworker showing pictures of her children to a cammember in ONE MONTH. that is a huge redflag.

Upvote 0
Hey Everyone,

I am pretty new to this world. But I have been talking to one of the models for about a month. We have talked a lot more offline than on the site. I still jump in to talk to her and our PM’s are more non sexual...she told me she has started to have feelings for me and she has shared pics of her children with me...yet I still pause to commit. I have admitted I’m infatuated but she never asks for money and is extremely thankful if I do Tip. She has also told me her real name...am I just being dumb. Do you think she’s actually interested? Need help!

Showed you pictures of her kids and told you her real name. Wow...reckless as fuck. I bet she lets guys pay with PayPal too.

oh no cooking GIF by Fox TV

• Funny!
Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.