AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam girls, gather 'round please.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tubby556

Banhammered
Mar 3, 2010
midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Want to extend a heartfelt thank you to those wonderful women that pimped Amber for her birthday and her site. That is truly awesome of you.

Gentlemen, please remember to reciprocate for those models that pimped Amber. Let there be a flood of tippage in their very direction.

That's all. Carry on.

tubby556 said:
Want to extend a heartfelt thank you to those wonderful women that pimped Amber for her birthday and her site. That is truly awesome of you.

Gentlemen, please remember to reciprocate for those models that pimped Amber. Let there be a flood of tippage in their very direction.

That's all. Carry on.

i posted in my topic for my peeps to go shower her lol but i dunno if they did

Cosigning tubby's effort. The community as a whole will benefit from such generosity.

CurvyWonder said:
tubby556 said:

That's all. Carry on.

i posted in my topic for my peeps to go shower her lol but i dunno if they did

I assure you, she was showered!

Aw, now I feel like a douche. I only mentioned Amber a couple of times and not to go tip her (although I usually include the phrases "SHE'S SO FUCKING AWESOME" and "She's one of the best cam girls I've ever seen"). Glad she got all those birthday tips and a spot in the top 20. I still can't wait to see her at #1. :-D

Frankie, you've been pimping her, so don't feel like that. :naughty:

What really impressed me was the camaraderie. All the models here have expressed their admiration for each other on cam several times I've seen/heard. Especially stuff like one model organizing a mass tipping assault on Amber. She had everyone open up their tip window, get them ready, and then confirm all at the same time. It was raining tips for several minutes. I never would have thought a model would do that for another.

That as well as the Amber site pimping all week long was what prompted this thread. Makes me all warm and tingly inside.

Just wanted to let you ladies know it's very much appreciated. Thanks again.

Adam

I'm still totally in shock and awe of the support I received last night. Generosity-inspired blog post is coming up later. Gotta go shake my ass on cam in about 20 mins though... :bootyshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.