AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Model Protection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
chaturbate.com
Hi ♥️ I need your opinion about experience with Cam Model Protection. I had a subscription to them in 2019 for remove some particular videos from internet; from 11 links that I send to them they didn't removed not even 1! 🙁
Now I saw that someone who buyed my B/G videos from OnlyFans page posted them free on internet... So I am thinking as a unique solution to make a new subscription to Cam Model Protection but I don't want to lose again 259$ for nothing though.. 😕
I would like to know if you colaborated with them and how was your experience, especially if they removed you something from this shit site [ http://[site name banned*12]/ ] 🤬

Also other options are welcome 🥺

Thank you! 🥰

To be honest, if I were you based on your previous experience that they didn't remove anything after paying so much money, I would never pay again for their service.
Have you contacted them to say you bought it and nothing was ever removed and try to find out why etc?
Maybe they might even give you a week or whatever free as an apology? Doubtful but you never know with some places

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi ♥️ I need your opinion about experience with Cam Model Protection. I had a subscription to them in 2019 for remove some particular videos from internet; from 11 links that I send to them they didn't removed not even 1! 🙁
Now I saw that someone who buyed my B/G videos from OnlyFans page posted them free on internet... So I am thinking as a unique solution to make a new subscription to Cam Model Protection but I don't want to lose again 259$ for nothing though.. 😕
I would like to know if you colaborated with them and how was your experience, especially if they removed you something from this shit site [ http://[site name banned*12]/ ] 🤬

Thank you! 🥰

If you don't want to take them down yourself try branditscan (45 per month), i found its automatic scanning to be lacking but i've never tried cam model protection as the pricing is ridiculous so I can't speak of its automatic scanning but since you are just wanting help trying to take down specific links i'd say branditscan can help you do that and their support is decent they will answer any questions you have about the process. Some sites aren't going to honor the DMCA take down requests but they can help you delist the result from google.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou

Thank you! 🥰
Forget to have your stolen content ever removed from Camwhores and other similar sites which probably belong to the same Russian asshole who doesn't care about DMCA. I used to have all my videos removed from there by reporting them directly to Chaturbate support. Chaturbate was paying that site for advertising. When CW and CB were business partners the Russian respected CB's DMCA requests and removed the videos for them. For about a year now when the cooperation stopped the Russian ignores CB's DMCA requests. The Russian only removes the content when he gets money.

Status
Not open for further replies.