AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Model Site You As A Model Or Member Frequent The Most?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which cam site do you frequent the most?

• MyFreeCams

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Chaturbate

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Streamate

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Bongacams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CamSoda

• Cams.com

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other (reply within thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016
Caspiar
As the description says, taste wise, model wise, site wise, what is the site you find yourself model or member going to the most on a regular basis the majority of the time? This can be to watch models, socialize or anywhere in between. I myself tend to frequent MyFreeCams the most just because I know so many people there and I find it just extremely comfortable member wise. I like the people and the models are very cool, and it's very easy to socialize and just shoot it with other members & models, always has been for me.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
Cool thread, would probably be better if you added a poll at the top.

Anyways I pretty much only visit MFC. I've used streamate a little and had a look at CB but never actually spent any money there.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Influenced
As a camgirl, I enjoy MFCs more social members, but when i do couple shows, streamate and chaturbate tie, depends on the night I suppose. Having members that talk and conversate makes it easier to be on longer.

Cams.com
Not a big fan of the site itself anymore, but I've got a bunch of models I like there, so i can't leave...

Yeah that is a good idea, I do not see an option to do it now though sadly.

@AmberCutie I dunno if this is a possibility (to add a poll after it's posted), but I'd be interested to see the percentages just from ACF. I'm guessing like 70 MFC, 15 CB, 10 SM, and 5 other. But maybe my perception is biased cause of where I work.

@AmberCutie I dunno if this is a possibility (to add a poll after it's posted), but I'd be interested to see the percentages just from ACF. I'm guessing like 70 MFC, 15 CB, 10 SM, and 5 other. But maybe my perception is biased cause of where I work.
I did my best to throw in what I believe are already the most popular, hopefully I read the title/thread correctly as far as the subject matter goes.

I did my best to throw in what I believe are already the most popular, hopefully I read the title/thread correctly as far as the subject matter goes.

Thanks Amber for fixing that, adding the poll for us all (since I was in too big of a hurry obviously to remember) that was pretty cool of you, you Rock. :)

As much as the MFC crowd doesn't like me as a model it's still the place I end up back at when I want to cam because it's where I started and where I feel most "at home". I will go about anywhere to tip a model I like though, it just happens that most of them are either on MFC or CB.

Reactions: Picnic
Status
Not open for further replies.