AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Models Directory

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2018
Hello! I m new here, and I own a few hundreds of webcam sites in different niches. We opened a cam girls directory, its free and you can list yourself by visiting this page -->> Create a Listing

I hope its ok to post this here if not then I am sorry.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MiniatureKiwi
A few hundred eh?

Yeah there are plenty of small sites listing webcam models. But I haven't found a single one that is worth adding yourself as a model :meh:

Why aren't you just honest about your situation and say you are starting a project and would appreciate the help of the models?

Send me a PM if you own the site camgirl gallery. I'll pay you an unforgettable visit. You'll feel the sudden urge to hit my foot with your head multiple times and do crazy things like roll down a flight of stairs!

• Funny!
Reactions: cmodelguide
Well, this made my day. It made me smile when someone who supposedly owns hundreds of cam sites promotes a website, created two days ago, that is clearly created for personal gain. Where's all your hundreds of cam site models, buddy?

Reactions: cmodelguide
Status
Not open for further replies.