AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam models who use referral links, how effective is it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
California, USA
Hello all,

I was considering putting some time and effort into making those referral buttons to encourage anons to sign up. I run a relatively small room (~25k followers, but average around 50-200 viewers), and was wondering if it was worth the work in terms of building a community or adding to revenue. I am a bit off put by the idea of having a button, but want to hear what are other people's experience.

Thank you for your time

I'm assuming you are talking about CB. Definitely add it. You never know when you may get a flood of people to your page. The more you cam, you will see your audience grow. I also recommend using your affiliate link on any social media like twitter or instagram too.

I dont have experience with CB, but on Streamate, I use my model affiliate link on twitter quite often. It's been a grind, but I now passively make anywhere from $100-$300 a week by people who have signed up through me.

Even if it's $20 a month, it's still worth it imo. You can look at it as a little bonus or apart of your whole monthly goal. $20 x 12 months = $240. That's still profit bb.

Hello all,

I was considering putting some time and effort into making those referral buttons to encourage anons to sign up. I run a relatively small room (~25k followers, but average around 50-200 viewers), and was wondering if it was worth the work in terms of building a community or adding to revenue. I am a bit off put by the idea of having a button, but want to hear what are other people's experience.

Thank you for your time

There really is no reason not to use it tbh. You only need one person to spend money for it to have been worth the few minutes it takes to setup.

Reactions: YungRiceWang
Thank you both for your replies. I am definitely leaning towards at least giving it a try! Perhaps I will log a 30 day period and see what numbers I end up getting.

If anyone else has a perspective they would like to add, I am all ears

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Thank you both for your replies. I am definitely leaning towards at least giving it a try! Perhaps I will log a 30 day period and see what numbers I end up getting.

If anyone else has a perspective they would like to add, I am all ears

I don't understand why you would not just eave it there forever. If it's just a link in your profile or the side of your video stream, it won't have an impact (negatively I mean) for viewers watching you, it isn't in the way etc so there is no reason to NOT keep it there for lifetime. If it gets no clicks or people spending, oh well, no loss.. if it does, then great a bonus/es. There is no downside to leaving it there, the worse case scenario is that you get no hits, or registrations and no earning from it. Which is obviously what you're doing now without having it there. Just don't watch it like a hawk, I know some models focus on watching it all the time, or daily.. Just check it weekly or monthly.

Status
Not open for further replies.