AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Motivation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2018
Hello! What are some "before cam rituals" you do to get you in the mood?
I'm trying to think of things to do that keep me motivated :)

think about $$$$$$$$$$

in all seriousness it works for me lol.

Look at all the stuff you want to buy or future house you’d like to afford. Nothing gets me more ready to cam than online shopping for skincare/makeup. :greedy:

Also, reminding myself that sometimes all it takes is one dude being into me to turn my whole shift around. That guy won’t find me if I’m not online!

I have a playlist of music to pump me up.

Look at all the stuff you want to buy or future house you’d like to afford. Nothing gets me more ready to cam than online shopping for skincare/makeup. :greedy:

Also, reminding myself that sometimes all it takes is one dude being into me to turn my whole shift around. That guy won’t find me if I’m not online!
That's a really good way to think about it ! Def good motivation to get on lmao

I wake up at 5 am so I can be on cam by 7 am (midnight EST) not being motivated is not an option. The things I do when I feel I am on a rut though:

1) coming up with a new show idea
2) buying new clothes or props for cam
3) camming from a new spot in the house
4) finding new songs with the right vibe for cam

Also the fact that I don’t have a designated cam space works because I have to set all my equipment up every day and it gets me into the cam mindset

Hello! What are some "before cam rituals" you do to get you in the mood?
I'm trying to think of things to do that keep me motivated :)

I've been struggling with this a bit, now that I'm hitting my 1 year mark of camming full time, it's just not as sparkly and new as it once was.

My tips-
*doing my make up early in day so that if I do decide to cam I'll be ready
*try to keep my cam set up clean so it's easier to just pop on without worrying about set up
*drink lots of coffee/tea
*tell myself that I'll just sign on for an hour or less (hardest part of motivation is starting, once I'm on I tend to stay on for 2-3 hours)

I notice that the more consistent I am, the more money I make each time. When I go MIA for a week or two, things can slow down a bit. So even if I'm not gonna do a cam-a-thon I make sure to pop on 4-5 days a week ideally.

these are great, i need to start getting myself more prepped and excited to go on before hand as well, sometimes it's just so quiet other days it goes so fast don't have time to think!! Im going to start listening to good beats before going on, and drinking coffee, love some friends to chat to who stream on chaturbate :)

these are great, i need to start getting myself more prepped and excited to go on before hand as well, sometimes it's just so quiet other days it goes so fast don't have time to think!! Im going to start listening to good beats before going on, and drinking coffee, love some friends to chat to who stream on chaturbate :)
I stream on cb im online everyday between 8 pm and 2 am eastern. Countrygirl0909 feel free to stop by and hang girl! :)

Reactions: oyabeelovely
I personally do this every morning. I also try and make the time to do it before I start working and I like to think I can tell a difference between when I do and the times I forget :p My ritual is to first, meditate and do some affirmations, like:

"I excel in all that I do, and success comes easily to me!"
"I really love that money comes to me freely and my followers take the time to spoil me!"
"I am confident and when in need, I attract the perfect people or solutions!"
"I'm making the world a better place, by being a positive powerful influence!"
"I love who I am and I naturally attract people who respect me!"

Repeat each over and over until you feel they've sunk in or you decided to "fake it until you make it," when you're having a bad day. It falls under tuning yourself with good things, attracting them to you, and not focusing on the negative. It really works wonders for me!

After I'm done meditating I consume some caffeine, turn on some music that pumps me up, and do some stretching. Then proceed with your day/work and slay :)

I've been struggling with this a bit, now that I'm hitting my 1 year mark of camming full time, it's just not as sparkly and new as it once was.

My tips-
*doing my make up early in day so that if I do decide to cam I'll be ready
*try to keep my cam set up clean so it's easier to just pop on without worrying about set up
*drink lots of coffee/tea
*tell myself that I'll just sign on for an hour or less (hardest part of motivation is starting, once I'm on I tend to stay on for 2-3 hours)

I notice that the more consistent I am, the more money I make each time. When I go MIA for a week or two, things can slow down a bit. So even if I'm not gonna do a cam-a-thon I make sure to pop on 4-5 days a week ideally.
The last one!! Getting on is always the hardest part but everytime I say I'm only going to stay on for an hour I always end up staying longer!

Reactions: Darcy DeVasto
I usually start off with a cup of coffee & if the weather is decent I'll have it outside. Then I'll turn on one of my favorite playlists and start doing my hair and my makeup. And while I'm doing that/after, I'm usually telling myself that I'm going to make money and that it's going to be a great day. I also realized when I do the same routine every day/try to log on the same time, it gets easier every day and becomes a habit, even when I'm in a not so great mood.

Reactions: DickMagnificent
Status
Not open for further replies.